pages

March 29, 2014

The little things #2

I decided to make this posts in a weekly basis, not because I had such a good response with the first one, but because I really enjoy looking back at my week and just being grateful for everything that has happened to me. I know sometimes a shitty day evolves to a shitty week and we just want to sit in front of the television watching Keeping up with the Kardashians (I have a love and hate relationship with them, don't judge me !) and eating ice cream. But although I do this sometimes, I also believe that we can always find a reason to be happy and grateful, even if it's as simple as getting excited because it's sunny outside or doing your nails. 



Number one: French toast. 
On monday I was extremely tired and everything sounded better than reading two chapters of a book about humanitarian occupation. So I came up with the idea of making cookies, but we didn't have chocolate chips and french toast is always a good idea. 




Number two: Looking for a costume. 
My bestfriend in the world threw a party on friday for her birthday and the dress code was (at least my interpretation of it) everything you can justify as a costume. So I practically called everyone I know to ask for a costume. I have to admit that the calling part was making me a little extressed, but once I had my options it was kinda cool dressing up and playing with my make up. I narrowed down to two options, the one you can see below and  a crazy gypsy costume.. I decided to share this one because it looks more interesting !




Number three: Allegiant. 
If you don't know what I'm talking about I don't know wich rock have you been living under. I freaking love the Divergent trilogy and I know I'm a little late on the hype of this book but I only had time to start reading it this week. I highly recommend it, all the three books are amazing. 



Number four: Monday, fun day !
This monday I didn't have class. I don't really know why, something about my teachers going to Canada for something.. eeeh, I don't really care ! I was just really happy about not having to be stuck in traffic for 2 hours in the morning, finally had time to work out and waking up late. 



Number five: Positive feedback in my job hunting quest. 
I'm not going to say much, only : You know you are old when you get excited about finding a job. 




I hope everybody had an amazing week and if you feel like it I would love to hear about your week as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment