pages

March 2, 2014

FIRST POST EVER // The Most Difficult Part // THE BEGINNING.

Hi, hello!

I've been wanting to start a blog for so long. I've been begging my friends to start a blog with me for maybe 2 or 3 years and today I've decided to just go ahead and do it! There's no time like the present, right?! 

Every time I thought about how to start my own blog or what should I do, there were so many doubts and ''what ifs'' going on in my mind, like: what am I going to write about? In what language? Is anyone going to read it? Are people going to make fun of me for having a blog? What are people going to say about this? Are they going to think I'm ridiculous and pretentious? 


And every time I thought about all of these questions I always came to the same conclusion: I DON'T KNOW! And, to be honest, I will never know if I don't try (so cliché..) So, instead of giving up, this time I decided to just sit at my desk, ignore the fact that I have at least 3 books that I should be reading for school and just do it. I have no idea if this is going to work or if I'm going to keep writing, but this is finally my first post. 



I hope you (I really hope there is a "you" reading this, actually I know there is a "you" reading because my supportive boyfriend would never give up on me) enjoy all the crazy things that I have to say about everything that goes on in my life. 



And I think you should start reading this blog with one very important thing in mind: my life is not that interesting. 


So, here goes nothing !
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_how_to_start_a_blog_my_first_post_seo_chocolate_nice_france_new_blogger_famous_money_life_of_a_youtuber
FIND ME!


Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!
                                                                                                            
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_how_to_start_a_blog_my_first_post_seo_chocolate_nice_france_new_blogger_famous_money_life_of_a_youtuber

No comments:

Post a Comment