pages

April 17, 2014

Current Addictions


Today I decided to talk about the things that I'm loving at the moment because I know that you're dying to know. Not really, I just thought it would give you some cool ideas if you're stuck in a rut with you're entraiteinement or if you're in that limbo between series to obssesse over.

So kick things off I'm going to start with the best book series I've ever read.


The Selection series. 




It's exactly what I said, the best series in the world (not in the world, Harry Potter always comes first), but I'm talking about better than Divergent. Now, before all the Divergent series fans call me crazy, just try it, read the first two chapiters and than you can thank me later. 

I want to explain a little about the story, but I don't want to give out any spoilers. Let's just say that it's about a girl that lives in a dystopian society that it's diveded into categories, and she and her secret boyfriend are from very poor categories. But, the society makes a contest that all the girls from the community can participate to marry the prince and, of course, to become the next princess. So from there the story goes on. 

And the best part is that the second book is already out, it's called The Elite. And more good news, the third and last book comes out this year. 


Divergent. 





When I first started reading this series I was completely hooked, it was like this until the third book. I started reading Allegiant last week and I so not interested anymore, I think that the author was dragging the story. But then I saw the movie Divergent last week, and I LOVED IT. I don't know if it's because I love Shailene Woodley (Tris) or because Theo James (Four) looks soo fine, but it's the first time that I prefer the movie over the book. I know that they change some things and cut other things off, but I really liked it better that way. 


Modern Family.



This one is an oldie but a goodie. For those of you who don't this is the best tv series in the world. It's SO SO SO FUNNY. Every episode I almost pee my pants. My addiction is getting bigger and bigger, to a point that my boyfriend is starting to get worried. I recently decided to re-watch all the episodes starting from season one, it's just that great. 


Raging Fire.



The new song from Phillip Phillips. Everything that this man sings I love, so the new song was no different. It's on my car on repeat everyday when I'm driving to school. It's about love, but is not depressing like many other. It just puts me in a good mood. 



Hungry Shark Evolution. 


Please don't judge ! This game is just addicting. If you guys also play it please let me know so I don't feel like a loser. And if you don't play this, I don't recommend you start because you're going to get addicted. Now that I'm writing this post I'm realizing that I'm a big nerd and problaly watch too much tv. 


Anyway, please let me know what you are currently loving, because I desperately need new tv shows and books. 

Thanks so much for reading and I hope to see you on the next post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment