pages

April 30, 2014

Everyday Makeup .



Every woman has their own everyday makeup routine adapted to her taste, budget and schedule. Some go all out with smokey eye and red lipstick, others just go with some sunscreen and lip balm and are out the door. 

In my case, since I'm always late and always get stuck in traffic I take that time to put on some good music and do my makeup - We have really bad traffic in my city. 

So today I decided to share what I do with my face everyday ! I like to keep it simple and natural, because I think it's more appropriate (my classes are usually in the morning) and also I don't have time to get crazy with the makeup, if I had I totally would.

To start with a clean face I wash it at home and moisturize with my favorite moisturizer of all times. 





And then it's time for the makeup : 


1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer 



This one was my sister gave me because she bought the wrong shade for her and it seemed to work for me. I'm not a big fan for using it under the eye because it's a little bit too heavy, but it works if you set it with a powder. I use this one all over the face. It gives great coverage and it never ends, seriouly I had this product for years. 



2. MAC Studio Fix in NW30



This is my holy grail product. I've been using this since I was 15 and it works wonders. Since it's my everyday makeup, I don't want something full coverage. This gives you a medium to full coverage and it lasts a decent time on the skin, I can't say it lasts the whole day. Anyway, I love this and I don't have anything bad to say about it, only the price it's a little annoying but I think it's worthy.


3. MAC Eyeshadow in All that Glitters



This one new purchase for me. I was walking around in the store, just browsing and the lovely lady asked to do my makeup. Since it was 12:00 in the afternoon I asked for a neutral look and she used this all over the lid and I fell in love. It looks so beautiful on the eyes and it gives you that awake look, the little boost that everybody needs in the morning.


4. Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express mascara



I think that everybody and their mother already heard about this mascara. I love it and I'm finishing it up, maybe you'll see it in a empties post soon. 



5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink 



This is another product that I think it never ends. I've been using this everyday for a long time and it's still going strong. This blush very natural and gives you the right shade of flushed cheeks, being the perfect blush for an everyday use. I really like it. 



6. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry



This Colour Riche Balms are AMAZING. Usually in my makeup I like to focus on the eyes and this balms give you the perfect lip colours to balance a strong eye. This one is in my everyday routine because it's moisturizing, comfortable on the lips and it gives you just the right amount of colour. 



7. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium



I love this kit. It comes with a colored wax and a powder to top it off. It makes my eyebrowns look both defined and natural, I'm not a big fan of blod eyebrowns. The eyeshadow or powder that comes in the kit, because it's matte, I like to use it on my crease. It frames your eyes in a natural and beautiful way, making them stand out more. And it also looks like you put much more effort in your makeup than you actually did.  



This is just a simple makeup routine that works for me. Since I almost everyday have to do it on the car, I don't use any brush, just a small kabuki brush that I got from H&M for $2, wich I use for the powder foundation. 

I hope this post gave you some ideas on how to changes things up in your everyday routine or maybe introduced you to some new products or just made you rediscover something that you already had. 

Now I want to know about you, what is your everyday makeup routine at the moment ? 

If you did a recent post or a video please let me know on the comments. I'm curious and I always like to know about new products. 

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to subscribe in the sidebar or follow me on bloglovin' so you don't miss my new posts. 

Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment