pages

April 11, 2014

Fashion Rio

This week here in Rio it was happening the Fashion Rio. It's not as famous as the New York Fashion Week but its pretty cool. My friend managed to get us some tickets to go today and we were so pumped about it. 

Since here in South America the seasons are different, the event was to present the collections of summer and the theme was "Rio, Tropical Resort, World Heritage, Cultural Landscape" ("Rio, Resort Tropical, Patrimônio Mundial, Paisagem Cultural" - in portuguese.). 

Now we didn't get access to the shows or backstage (maybe in a year when I'm a super famous blogger, maybe not). We just got tickets to see the area, the expositions and all these things. And that already gave me a lot of anxiety to find a good outfit to wear, imagine if I was famous.


The entrance. 





My outfit. 


I decided to go comfortable and cute, so I paired these black lace shorts from Zara, with this oversized H&M light sweater and a leather jacket just to look more put together. And you can't see in the picture but I was wearing black flats and a black bag from Coach. Very simple. 





The place.





#instagram


They had there the cutest instagram wall. You could take pictures there and they posted on this wall so everyone could see. Such a cool idea. 


Debate about fashion in Brazil.



This was one of the debates that we got to wach. I was about fashion in Brasil and what we think represents ourselfs. And they were also talking about some marketinh strategies used by some famous brands here like Farm and Reserva. If you would like to know more about the fashion here in Rio de Janeiro I would definately recommend checking them out. 


I hope you guys liked the post. We had a lot of fun and it was just good to do something different for a change. 
If you have any questions about the event or something related to it let me know and I'll try my best to answer it. Let know what you think in the comments and if you have ever gone to a fashion event like this, I would really like to know. 

See you guys on the next post !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...