pages

April 30, 2014

How to : Fix a Broken Eyeshadow.



Something horrible happened in my life yesterday. One of the eyeshadows  on my favorite palette broke. It's not a very expensive palatte, actually it's pretty cheap. It's the Downtown Browns from Black Radiance. But I really love those colors and I didn't want to see them on the trash. 

So I got Youtube and Google to my rescue and found a very easy way to fix it. All you need is alcohol (gel or liquid - although liquid is better) and a clean piece of fabric. This method works for every type of powder makeup, it can be blushes, powder foundations or eyeshadows. 


Step One: Get the broken eyeshadow and break it even more. Don't be scared, trust me, I'm not crazy. 



Step Two: Pour a little bit of the alcohol. A LITTLE BIT. I suggest a couple of drops. 

Step Three: The alcohol is going to mix with the broken shadow and you just press it together with the clean fabric (don't try with paper, it'll get messy). 



Step Four: Wait until the alcohol evaporates and you're going to have your shadow back. Not as cute as it looked before, but just as functional.  


After finding this out I got a little excited and did it in another broken blush that I had from Avon.


I hope this was helpful to some of you who have broken makeup in your cabinets and make a huge mess everytime you try to use it. 

Have you tried this method ? If you have another way, please share it in the comments, I would love to know ! 

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to subscribe in the side bar so you don't miss any new posts. 

Bye. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...