pages

April 19, 2014

Liebster Blog Awards





Well, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards and I'm very pumped about it. I want to thank Nadine from The Keep Calm and Live Life Book for nominating me. She has the cutest blog all in pastel color and flowers and you guys should definately check out her blog.  

This award envolves a lot of 11's so here are the rules :

1. If you are nominated you must acknowledge the blogger who nominates you.
2. You have to write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions written by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them.


My Facts : 

I already wrote a couple of facts about myself on my post for the Very Inspiring Blog Awards, so I'm gonna try to find different ones for this post. 

1. I love to drive. 

2. I would travel pretty much everywhere in the world. 

3. I really want to adopt a kid when I'm financially stable and married. 

4. I recently discoverd the song Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin and it's the only thing that I listen to. 

5. I read all the Harry Potter books two times. And the last one 3 times.

6. I love Kinder Bueno.

7. I'm addicted to Modern Family. 

8. My favorite songs are Drops of Jupiter by Train and Upside Down by Drop Appolo.

9. I have a major celebrety crush on Diego Boneta.



10. My favorite movie right now is Now is Good and I cried like a crazy person in the end.

11. Raspeberry ice tea is my favourite drink.




The Questions : 


1. Why did you start blogging?
Problably because I was spending way too much time reading them and I thought : Hey, I could do that ! 
2. Do you blog about one particular thing / area ?
I don't ! My blog is pretty much about everything I'm liking at the moment and sharing my interestes with the blogging world. 

3. What is your favourite clothing item?
It has to be my wine colored leather jacket. I use it all the time, even when it's hot outside.

4. What one place would you love to travel to ?
Right I would love to go to Spain to see my boyfriend. But I think that if we were already together I would like to go back to San Francisco. I love that city very much !

5. Is your blog style inspired by anyone?
Nope. 

6. Favourite magazine?
I don't really read magazines. But I remember when I was little and I traveled to US I always came back with a big pile of Seventeen. 

7. Do you have a facebook or twitter page for your blog?
I don't have. I should have, but I didn't make yet. 

8. What are you hoping to achieve from blogging?
Fame and Fortune. Not really.
I still don't have big plans for the blog. Right now I'm just doing it for fun and experience. It's more like a hobby for me.

9. What do you think is most important to you, the design of your blog - or the content?

The content. 
10. Favourite summer colour?
Orange.
11. Must have handbag essential?

 My iPhone. I don't go anywhere without it. 

My Questions :

1. Where do you live ?
2. What's your favorite thing about blogging ?
3. One thing you can't live without ?
4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go ?
5. How long have you been blogging ?
6. How do you define your blog ?
7. One outfit that you regret wearing ? (I want a picture)
8. Favorite song ?
9. Favorite place in the world ?
10. Favorite TV show ?
11. Define your blog in 3 words.


My Nominees :


Jnicolebabbles
Readingsomethingneweveryday
TheTrialsofPinterest



I hope you enjoyed this little post and learning a little more about me. It was really fun do to and if I didn't nominate you and you feel like doing it, please consider youself nominated and do it ! Just don't forget to let me know on the comments so I check out your blog. 

Hope you're having a wonderful day. Thanks so much for reading ! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! Really means a lot! I done this tag a few weeks ago so I'm not going to do it again but thank you for the nomination! I really enjoyed reading this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome ! And thank you, I really makes my day when someone comments and enjoys the blog.
      Let's stay in touch !
      Byee.

      Delete
  2. Aw, anytime lovely! I'm going to set up 'links page' on my blog, and i'll be sure to link your blog to it! I love it, far too much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, you are just too sweet ! And if I find out how to do that I'll be sure tu link your blog too ! hahaha a

      byee

      Delete
  3. I have just added you to my links page! :) now everyone should be loving your gorgeous blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...