pages

April 21, 2014

Little Things #3 - Easter Edition !



The initial plan was to do this posts at the end of every week, but life happens and sometimes we're just busy. So, this week it's Easter, time of re-birth and I have a lot of thing that made me happy this week. 

1. Nail's time : it's not like I'm here saving the world, but it's not every week that I have time to do it and it really makes me happy. It's a little time that I get for myself and I can enjoy my youtube videos guilt free. 



2. Rolling Stone's shirt : I was shopping with my friend and we passed through the men's department because I was looking for cool shirts for my boyfriend, but when I saw this one I just had to get it. I thought about getting it for my boyfriend too, but it's just not his cup of tea (shhhhhh ! He's not very stylish -don't tell him !). Anyway, I got it and I think I'm going to cut it a little bit but I'm not quite sure what to do, if you have any ideas PLEASE let me know.




3. Easter with the family and CHOCOLATE.




4. Bunny ears : I don't want to admit it but I wore these ears the WHOLE day. Yep, from 11:00 to 00:00. 




5. Economy : You're going to think that I'm a crazy person (who gets excited with economy ?!) In my defense, it's not the economy I'm excited about, it's more the fact that I'm actually understanding economy for the first time in my life. I already said, but for those of you who don't know I major in International Relations and we have a lot of subjects that require economy since the first semester and I've been always trying to avoid learning it but now I decided to sit my ass down and just get it over with. 

6. Long lost bag back : It's just one of my favorite bags and the ziper has been broken for over 6 months and I just had the time to go get it fixed this week. I wore it every single day. 




7. Forever 21 jacket : Here in Rio is now autumn and it's finally getting a little bit cold, although most of the days are sunny. Anyway, I finally got a chance to use this jacket and was very happy about it. I got it for $13,00 the last time I was in Orlando in February in a incredible sale they were having. 




So these are the things that made my week of studying like crazy a little brighter. What were the highlights of your week ?? 

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter and got to share it with their families and their loved ones. Wishing you all the best ! 

Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...