pages

April 14, 2014

TAG : Bloggers firsts Beauty Edition


As I said before I have a weakness for youtube beauty channels. And this weakness only enables my other two addictions, shopping and makeup. So when I saw this tag at the blog Your Almost Alice (I love that name !) I was very excited to do it myself. 

I know that this blog is not a beauty blog but I just thought this tag was more about me and my opinion and interests than about beauty products reviwes and everything, in wich I suck at. 


THE TAG !

The first brand you found out about due to blogging? 

That's an easy one, it was definately Benefit ! And I still have the first 
product that I bought from that brand. I discovered it when I started watching beauty channels on youtube and reading the youtubers respective blogs. But since I live in Brazil, the majority of brands available in the US was not available here yet, so I had to ask my mom to buy it for me online. 



The first youtube tutorial you watched and attempted? 

Although I watch a lot of videos, I don't actually recreate them. I only get the tips and tricks they explain and them when I'm going out or something I put them to use. But one tutorial that really caught my attention and I actually looked for it the next day when I was getting readu to go out was one from Dulce Candy, and she was explaining how to create a smokey eye. 


The first high end item you bought? 

 It was MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo. The best red lipstick in the world, I think everybody knows that. I don't know if MAC is considered high end for everybody, but for me it is.

The first product you regret buying?  

Although MAC lipsticks are my favorite. I really regret buying Angel. I know a lot of people rave about this but I just didn't work out for me. 

The first product you repurchased? 

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. It's amazing ! It's my favorite foundation, and it's cheap ! The first time that I tried it just didn't work out very well for me, but I kept trying and changed the brush I was using and now it's my favorite. I'm on my third bottle. 

The first product you reviewed on your blog? 

I don't really review beauty products on the blog because I don't think I'm very good at it. So I think that the ansewer to this question is now !

The first product you bought due to a blogger review?

MUA eyeshadow palette in Heaven and Earth. I bought this last year when I was in London visiting my cousin. And I blame it interely on Estee from EssieButton, I just love her and her blog and her youtube channel. 

Do you still use any of your first blogger make-up purchases? 

I sure do. I use my Ruby Woo almost everytime I go out at night and my Cover Girl foundation everyday. And if I don't use my products I just feel guilty when I buy new ones, that's problably why I love Empties videos and posts. Ok, now I'm getting of topic and I'm just going to stop right here. 



I hope you liked this tag. It's just something different to spice things up on the blog. I like to have a little bit of everything.

I would love to hear your answers to this tag and if you do it on your blog please let me know on the comments so I can check it out. 

See you on the next post, bye ! 




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! I've nominated you for the Liebster awards - check it out on my blog - keepcalmandlivelifebook.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey Nadene,

      Thanks so much for the nomination and I'm very gald that you enjoy the blog. Your blog is also super cute, just adorable. I love the pastel colors ! When I finish the blog post I'll let you know..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...