pages

April 28, 2014

The TMI Tag !

Since I just did 2 posts about traveling, I decided to change it up with a tag. And also who wouldn't want to answer 50 questions about themselves on the internet ?! 




So, let's get personal ! 


1. What are you wearing ? 

I'm wearing my everyday outfit : pijama pants, an old shirt and socks.

2. Ever been in love ? 

Yes, I'm in love right now !

3. Ever had a terrible breakup ? 

Ooh, YES ! A very very bad one, but I'm 100% sure it was the right thing to do. 

4. How tall are you ?

5″6

5. How much do you weigh ?

Can I answer that one in 3 months ? My boyfriends is coming to Brazil to see me and I'm on a diet to get back in shape. 

6. Any tattoos ?

No. But I want to get an airplane on my foot or a quote in my ribcage. 

7. Any piercings ?

Only my ears. I'm very scared of the pain and I don't think they would look good on me. 

8. OTP ?

That questions seems to be getting everyone confused. I think it means One True Pair or something like that, so I have to say: Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl. 

9. Favorite Show ?

Modern Family, Friends (yes, I still watch it and yes, I know I've already seen all the episodes), and only now I'm getting into Game of Thrones. 

10. Favorite bands ?

Train, Taylor Swift (it's not a band but I love her) and Hunter Hayes (also not a band but..).

11. Something you miss ?

My boyfriend and living alone (currently living with my parents). 

12. Favorite song ? 

Drops of Jupiter by Train, I Choose You by Sara Bareilles and Make you Feel My Love by Adele.

13. How old are you ? 

21. I know I'm getting old.. 

14. Zodiac sign ?

Capricorn and I think it's totally suits me. 

15. Qualities you look for in a partner ?

For me a guy has to be funny, caring, smart, ambitious, supportive and not selfish. 

16.  Favorite Quote ?

"You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way" - Jennifer J. Freeman
"May the bridges I burn light the way" 
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs." - Corinthians 13:4-8

17. Favorite actor ?

Emma Watson. I don't care what it is, if Emma Watson is in it, I'm watching.

18. Favorite color ? 

In clothes I think it's black but in general I think it's pastel colors. 

19. Loud music or soft ?

Soft. I can't stand music screaming in my hears, everytime I would go to my boyfriend's room and he was blasting that horible reggaeton I just want to break that computer. I love him, but reggeaton is too much for my ears. 

20. Where do you go when you’re sad ?

To my room and I call my boyfriend on Skype or forget my troubles with a good movie. 

21.  How long does it take you to shower ?

I'm very quick, maybe 10 to 15 minutes. 

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ?

Because I like to use all the minutes I can to get more sleep I wake up 30 min before I have to leave for school, so I would say 15 min. But when I go out at night or on the weekends, it takes me 40 to 50 minutes, if I have to do hair, makeup and choose and outfit. 

23. Ever been in a physical fight ?

Only with my sister when we were younger. We used to fight over stupid things like barbies or the tv remote control and it used to drive my mom crazy.

24.  Turn on ?

Tall, dark hair and broad shoulders. 

25. Turn offs ?

Short, a guy who is full of himself and just boring. I don't like boring people who never want to do anything.

26. The reason why I started blogging ?

I wanted to share my opinion and to use my small life experience to help people. It may be by giving traveling advice, makeup tips or studying tricks. 

27.  Fears ?

Dying alone, working with something I hate just for the money and not marrying the love of my life. 

28. Last thing that made you cry ?

The movie "Now is Good". I cried like little girl. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone ?

2 hours ago.

30. Meaning behind your blog's name ?

Well, it's supposed to be a cool name for a travel blog, did I get it right ?

31. Last book you read ?

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.I'm not gonna give any spoilers but I hated the end. 

32. The book you’re currently reading ?

I'm not reading anything right now, only school stuff. 

33. Last show you watched ?

Game of Thrones. 

34. Last person you talked to ? 

My mom. She came into my room to say it was time to turn off the computer. Oooh, the joys of living with your parents ! 

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted ?

My friend. I was asking why the teacher cancelled our class of tomorrow.

36. Favorite food ?

Pizza, Kinder Bueno and Paella. I'm sooo healthy ! 

37. Place you want to visit ?

If you asked me now I would say Spain to see my boyfriend, but if I was already with him I think Bali, Australia and Tokyo (I just really want to go to Disney park there.). 

38. Last place you were ?

The  gym and I'm very proug of myself. 

39. Do you have a crush ?

Of course. 

40. Last time you kissed someone ?

If I answer this one wrong I'm getting in a lot of trouble. But I can honestely say 2 months ago when I was leaving France and it was the hardest goodbye ever. 

41. Last time you were insulted ?

30 minutes ago. I was going to the kitchen to get some water and my sister told me I looked like a homeless. To be completly honest I've been in my pijamas since I woke up and now it's almost 22:00. 

42. Favourite flavour of sweet ?

Chocolate. If it has a chocalate flavour as an option you know wich one I'm choosing. 

43. What instruments do you play ?

None. Ain't nobody got time for that ! I'm kidding, I wish I knew how to play the guitar. 

44. Favourite piece of jewellery ?

I don't know if it's my favorite, but it's my mostly used one. It's a gold Michael Kors watch. 

45. Last sport you played ?

Heey, I already go to the gym !

46. Last song you sang ?

Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin  . I just found her on youtube and now I'm addicted. 

47. Favourite chat up line ?




48. Have you ever used it ?
Nope, I let that one to Joey Tribiani. 

49. Last time you hung out with anyone ?

Friday. Is it bad that I didn't leave the house all the weekend ? 

50. Who should answer these questions next ?

EVERYBODY that feels like it. Please consider yourself tagged and let me know on the comments so I can check you blog out. 


     
It was so fun to answer all the questions and I hope you enjoyed reading. 
If you don't have a blog you can answer the questions on the comments. I'd love to see your answers. 

Hope you're having an awesome day ! 


Bye 

1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...