pages

April 5, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award






So it looks like I was nominated for an award and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good about. The lovely Jackie Nicole that writes the cutest blog ever nominated me this week and I'm very honored and happy about it. I want to thank her and everybody else that takes the time to read my blog, I really do appreciate it. 

I don't know a lot about this, but here it's how it works. 


Award Rules

1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.2. List the rules and display the award.3. Share seven things/facts about your self.4.Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link your post.5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. sidebar and follow the person who nominated you.



Seven things about me : 

One: I'm addicted to youtube, especially beauty and music channels, and if I had the courage to do one I totally would. 




Two: I'm a compulsive reader and read about 2 a month. You can keep up with my book obsession at my GoodReads account, here





Three: I have the cutest and most beautiful cat in the entire world. Her name is kitty (original name for a cat, right ?) and she sleeps with me everyday.





Four: I'm currently doing everything in my power to finish college this year so I can finally start my life. 

Five: I'm a little bit obsessed with online shopping and it's problably because buying clothes in Rio is very expensive. The two shirts that I got below are from AliExpress




Six: Me and my family love, a little too much, Disney. We go almost every year to Disney World in Orlando and it's my favorite place on the planet.  



Seven: I have the best boyfriend in the world and he's going to kill me for saying this on the blog. But he just is ! We're very happy together and considering moving together next year, if everything works out as planned




Who would have thought that writing seven things about yourself would be so hard ? So now I'm gonna pass the ball to you and share the love with more bloggers ! I know that I'm supposed to nominate more fifteen blogs, but since I'm new to this I'm nominating as many as I can. 


My nominations : 


8 comments:

  1. I also nominated you but I see you already got one :) http://www.thecoronette.com/blog/2014/04/05/inspiring-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owwn, thank you so much ! It means a lot to me that you enjoy the blog. I just saw your blog and I really liked it !

      Delete
  2. Well done on the nomination! Love your blog too! Follow me on Bloglovin then message me so I can follow you back!! xx -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ash,

      Thank you, it's always good to know that someone reads my blog ! Your blog is great and I will definately follow you !

      Bye !

      Delete
  3. Hey sweetheart! thank you for the tag! Very nice blog! I hope we keep in touch!
    xx
    as dreamers do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome ! Thank, it really make me happy when someone likes the blog. And of course we should keep in touch, just add you on facebook.

      byeee

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the blog ! And I just checked yours and it's pretty cool, you have a great style. I'm following you on bloglovin !
      Best of luck to your blog and let's keep in touch.

      byee

      Delete