pages

May 5, 2014

Review: Kiko Milano



I first was introduced to this brand on my first trip to Europe. I was walking around in Rome and all of a sudden I saw this beautiful purple store full of people. I was completely drawn to the store and fell in love with all of their makeup. With time I got more and more makeup from there and now I think I have enough to do a review. 

It's an italian makeup brand founded in 1997 and they have stores all over Europe and now are opening one in the US (you lucky people !). 

About the products, I liked everything that I bought from them. And for the sake of this review I decided to share with you my favorite products. 

Here we go ! 


Highly Pigmented Eye Shadow




These are the cheapest eyeshadow they have and they are AMAZING. The name says it all, they are incredily pigmented and they come in a huge variety of colors. You can use them even without a primer and the color still looks vibrant.

And it comes the best part, they are only 2.9 euros, yes 2.9 EUROS ! Because of the price and the amount of time I spend on Europe I got quite a lot of them but my favorites are : 137, 123 and 114. The only bad thing I can say is : I wish they had funny and clever names ! 


Smart Lipstick




I love these lipsticks. They also come in every shade your heart desires. They are creamy, moisturizing, comfortable on the lips, smell amazing and the color is super intense. They do transfer when your eating and drinking and the lasting power is not amazing, but for me it does the job quite well. 

The price is also going to blow your mind, only 3.9 euros. And my favorites are : 913, 912 and 92. 

Pencil Lip Gloss




I only bought one because I didn't know if I would like the concept of a pencil lip gloss. Big mistake, I should have bought more. This pencil doesn't look like a lip gloss. It's glossy but it also has a lot of pigmentation. My only problem with it is the scent, it's not bad but it's not as good as the lipstick. The price is the same as the normal lipstick 3.90 euros. 

The only color I have is the number 12 and I really it.Overall it's a good product but it's not as amazing as the lipstick and the eyeshadow. 

Eye Pencil - Matita Occhi




I couldn't find this especific color on their website, maybe because I got it a couple of years ago. But I decided to mention this one bacause it's my favorite eye pencil and I absolutely love this color. It's a light blue and it looks beautiful on the eyes. Because I have brown eyes, it just make my eyes stand out more. 

The formula is very good, super easy to use and comfortable on the eyes. The pigmentation is medium, but the color doesn't transfer on the eye as the day goes by. The color that I have is 106. 

Nail Lacquer




I have an addiction to nail polish, and since I do my nails at home I tend to justify buying a ton of it. But when I saw the price on these I just had to pick up a couple, it was too cheap to pass, they range from 1,00 to 2,90 euros.
After I tried them I went back to get me some more, they are so beautiful and the colors are different from the ones we have here in Brazil.

Among the ones I got as gifts for my mom, sister, friends and me, I think I got more than 20. And my favorites are: 370 (nail lacquer), 826 (quick dry), 703 (magnetic), 838 (quick dry) and this last one that I doesn't have the number on it (laser). 


Overall I think this makeup brand is very good and I'm super pleased with everything that I got. I really looking foward to trying out more and I already placed an order on their website, but it's going to take a lot of time to get to me because I had it shipped to my boyfriend's house in Spain but as soon as I have it my hands I'll do a haul for you guys. 

I hope you found this review helpful and I'm opened to suggestions because it was my first review on the blog. How did I do ? 

Hope you guys are having an amazing day and don't forget to subscribe on the sidebar so you don't miss my new posts. 

Thanks so much for reading and I see you on the next one !

Bye.   

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! x x http://gkatee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey,
      Thanks som much for the nomination. I really appreciate it.
      But I already did a nomination post, you can check it out here : http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-blog-awards.html

      Delete