pages

June 29, 2014

Forever 21 Haul.

I know I stayed a long time away from the blog and probably nobody missed but I really missed blogging. 

I don't have a particular reason for being gone, I just got really caught up with school and my sister's weeding is coming up in less than a month and I don't even have my dress. So if anyone has any recommendations for online stores, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! 

But anyway, I decided to come back to the blog with something that everybody enjoys, a Forever 21 haul. If you don't like cheap, cute, awesome clothes, I don't know what kind of person you are. 

I'm also very excited to do this because I finally have a Forever 21 in my city. Before that I could only shop there online or when I traveled, so having it close by it's definitely a plus. 

So I hope you enjoy it and let's go ! 

1. Amazing Kimono.




I LOVE KIMONOS. They are just so stylish, easy to wear and make almost every simple outfit look fashionable. 

I was in a haunt for one because here where I live they're not very popular and it's a little hard to find. So you can imagine my excitement when I got my hands on this. 

I know this store is not famous for the quality but it does look and feel very well made and it was particularly cheap, like 15 or 20 dollars if you make the conversion. 

2. Adorable T-shirt. 




I know there is nothing fancy or amazing about this shirt. But, first of all, I really wanted a shirt with the sleeves rolled up like this and the color is just awesome, like light neon pink. 

Aaaaand, it looks perfect with the next item. 

3. Necklace. 


I mostly got it because it went perfectly with the shirt and I really liked it and it was cheap. That's all !

4. Knee High Socks.




I'm not quite sure how to use them but for now I'm using for sleep because they keep my feet very warm and just look cute with most of my pajamas. 

5. Floral Goodness.



At the store I thought this looked super cute, but as soon as I wore it to speak with my boyfriend on Skype I changed my mind. If I recall it he said it looked like something his mom had, so my opinion about this shirt is not yet formed. But, I'm gonna keep it anyway. 

I really loved the lace detail. 

6. Another T-shirt. 




I got sucked in by this one again because of the shape. The print is not so bad either.. And it's so versatile, you can pair it with colored jeans and a leather jacket. That's pretty much my go to outfit when I don't feel like thinking about what to wear.  


This is my haul for you guys today and I hope you got some different ideas or maybe a little inspiration to go shopping. 

Thanks so much for reading ! 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment