pages

July 7, 2014

Blog Your Heart Out TAG !





Since I've been doing a lot of book posts here. So today I decided to come to you with a TAG. For me they're a great away to share a little bit more about me so you can know me better and maybe relate more and it's a great way to meet new bloggers. 

This one I got from Emily at Pumpkin Emily Smiles and we can just pretend that she tagged me too. Her blog is great and you should totally check it out ! 

                       Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? 

I already said this one a million times. It was my boyfriend. He knew that blogging was something that I always wanted to do so he gave me a little push in the right direction. 

And (so far) I'm really glad he did. I've been enjoying so much and connecting with a lot of different cool people that I would never meet otherwise. And it's also a great way to share my interests with people that also enjoy traveling, great TV shows and good clothes. 



How did you know what topics to blog about ? 

That's an easy one ! I mainly blog about things that I really like. For example, if I read a good book and I feel like more people should know about, I make a blog post. Or if something exciting happens or if I buy a really lipstick (which probably won't happen very soon since I spent all money this month on clothes and books) .. this kinds of things. 

What is something most people don't know about you?

I think most people don't know that I'm a movie addict. If I don't have anything else to do, I could watch movies the entire day. And in normal days I watch one movie every night before bed. It's my way of relaxing and unwinding. 

And today I shall watch Transcendence with my all time favorite actor, Johnny Depp.

What three words describe your style?

Colorful, fun and affordable (if I see the word SALE, everything else can wait).


What do you love doing when your not blogging?

I'm probably watching some Youtube videos, a movie or some TV series. I'm currently watching Pretty Little Liars and True Blood. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this quick TAG and also please tell if you know any new TAGs that I could do. I'll probably do one about books or travelling next. 

I TAG EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO DO IT NEXT !
Just let me know on the comments so I can see your blog. 

Thanks so much for reading and I see you on the next one ! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I watch Pretty Little Liars to. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by ! I'm glad you liked it !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...