pages

July 9, 2014

Book TAG !






Since I just started to talk about books in the blog I decided a Book TAG would be something fun to do and I believe that everyone that follows the blog and has been enjoying the book posts might be interested in. 

I've been following recently a lot of Youtube channels that talk about books so I came across this TAG. I hope you guys enjoy it and let's get to it ! 



1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading ? 

Yes, I do. I read in my room with the door closed. That's the only place in my house where I can get some quiet time. And if my house gets too noisy, which is quite often, I just get my book or kindle and go to Starbucks or to my local bookstore. 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper ? 

Since I do most of my reading on my kindle (I just don't have room in my house to store the amount of books I read) I don't use neither of them. But if I'm reading a physical book I usually use a pencil. 

3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc ?

I try to stop only when I reach a new chapter. I don't like to stop in the middle of a page, I feel like it breaks my line of thought. But when I read in bed before sleep I usually stop in the middle of a sentence and then I need to go back the whole page again. 

4. Do you eat or drink while reading ? 

I don't like to. I know a lot of people like to read drink tea and stuff but I just can't do these two things at the same time. My brain doesn't process the information if I keep stopping to eat or drink. I don't know.. I'm weird like that !

5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV ?

Nope. As I said before, my brain can't process two things at the same time. I don't need complete silence but enough so I can concentrate in what I'm reading. 

6. One book at a time or several at once ? 

One book at a time. I only get a new books while reading another if the one I'm reading is really bad but my pride doesn't allow me to put it aside. Like when I was trying to get trough Lord of The Rings, those books are just so looooong. 

7. Reading at home or everywhere ? 

If the book is just so good I take it everywhere with me. I take to class, to the beach, to a friend's house, I even took a book one day to the supermarket because my mom didn't want to go alone. 

8. Reading out loud or silently in you head ? 

I only read out loud if I'm studying for a test and I need to memorize the subject or something like that. 

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages ? 

I do. I know it's terrible but I really do this. Sometimes that author just goes on and on about something that nobody cares and I'm just like: Can we get to the important stuff ? 

I know I might loose some important parts but I can't control myself. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new ?

I don't really care about the condition of the book and most of my books are very beat up. So I'd say breaking the spine. 


I TAG everybody that wants to do it ! 
And let me know on the comments so I check on your blog. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this tag, if you didn't please let me know. 

Thanks so much for reading !

1 comment:

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete