pages

August 6, 2014

11 things to do when you're bored



I've recently got my first hate comment (Does this mean that I made it ?). Although I found it completely flattering I still can't understand why someone would waste their time and energy to leave me a stupid comment about how stupid I am. Even if she/he only wasted 2 min of their lives, it's still 2 min they could waste on watching TV, eating or reading a good book.

So inspired by this amazing person, I decided to do a blog post about things that you could do when you're bored instead of spreading hate on the internet. 

I hope you enjoy and let's get to it ! 

 

1. READ A BOOK

Get some culture on that brain of yours. I do a lot of reading and some book reviews that you can check out here, here and here. I personally enjoy Y/A books and recently purchased The Coldest Girl in Cold Town and To All The Boys I've Loved Before. But you can always go for all the delayed reading you have pilling up for school. 


2. LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE

Nowadays there are so many different online and free tools to learn new languages. My favorites are Duolinguo and Babbel, they make it like a little game and it'll keep you entertained for hours. 

If you don't like these options, look for more here


3. WATCH A NEW SERIES 

For me series are like a black hole. I say to myself that I'm only gonna watch one episode and when I go check the time it's already Christmas. So for someone with a lot of free time one their hands, it's the perfect way to spend it. I personally recommend Breaking Bad, Pretty Little Liars and True Blood. 


4. WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS 

If series are not your thing, go for some Youtube videos. Now everybody seems to be doing them so you're gonna have a lot of variety, from makeup and fashion, to books, cars and music. 


5. TRAVEL

Eve if you don't have a lot of money and time to go to Europe I bet you can still find a town close by that you've never been before. Maybe call your boyfriend/girlfriend or your friends and hit the road. You can even do a special road trip playlist. 


6. START A BLOG

Pick a hobby that you have (movies, books, fashion, cars, music, nails, sports, traveling and so on...) and share it with the world. It's a great way to connect with different people that share the same interests and you're gonna be writing about what you love. Just don't share the hate. Nobody likes negativity. 


7. START A NEW HOBBY 

If you don't already have a hobby to share with the world, this is the time to find one. You can try painting, playing a new instrument, jogging, fishing, cooking, dancing, singing or acting. You never know where a hobby can lead you to. 


8. WORK OUT 

Come oooon, don't be lazy like me ! Put some cute working out clothes and hit the gym. You might find the love of your life there. 


9. DO A GIRLS/GUYS NIGHT

For all my single ladies I would suggest dressing up like hipsters and making fun of your ex's. Kidding. You can go the simple way with Mean Girls, pizza and chocolate. Or if you're feeling adventurous you can go to a new bar, a club or a concert.

For the guys.. I don't really know what guys do.. poker night maybe ?? pizza ??


10. SHARE YOU OPINION 

You've probably already heard about this website but is something that I've recently discovered myself. On Opinion Outpost they give you gift cards for answering little quizzes about products, movies and stuff like that. You just create an account and share your opinion with them for some gift cards.. 


11. GOING TO BEACH 

This one is really self explanatory. If you don't have a beach where you live you can always try the pool. And if you don't have a pool.. Try the 10 options above. 

See you on the next one ! 

Byeee





3 comments:

  1. Great ideas, I craft, do some DIY, read or garden - mind you with all my hobbies like that it's hard to feel bored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right ! And OMG your blog is AMAZING ! I just checked it out and I loved it ! Do you do DYI's on the blog ??

      Let's keep in touch !

      Bye

      Delete
  2. SuperPayMe is an high paying get-paid-to site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...