pages

August 29, 2014

Monthly Favorites // August, 2014.

letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season
This is my first Favorites Post here on the blog and I'm super excited! This month was all about rediscovering old favorites for me. I think it's important to go through your closet and makeup drawers once in a while so you don't forget all the good stuff you already have. And that's exactly what I did this month! I pulled out things I didn't even remember purchasing and it was awesome. I'm gonna stop rambling, let's get to the favorites!

Michael Kors "Jet Set" Crossbody Bag //  I've had this bag for years and had maybe worn it a couple of times. So, last weekend as I was packing for our weekend getaway I found it on the back of my closet and I decided to take it with me. I honestly had forgotten how much I love this bag! It's so versatile and practical. You can take it everywhere with you and avoid the problems of taking your entire makeup bag in your bag (which is something I've done on previous occasions.) It only has room for the essentials. I recently styled it in a previous post if you want to check it out.
Want it ? Get it here or here
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup
MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo // I can honestly say that this is my favorite lipstick. Summer, Spring, Winter or Fall, I always menage to incorporate it on my makeup look. It's the perfect red color for my skin color and I think this would work for a lot of different skin tones. It also lasts forever on the lips, you can kiss, eat or drink and this lipstick is not going anywhere - but like, full on make out.. Love this formula! If you want to read more about it click here.    
Want it ? Get it here or here.  

letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season
Bioderma // I have to admit that when I bought it I didn't really know how to use it. But as you start to try it out more you get the hang of it and find out how it works best for you. In my case, I use it as a makeup remover and let me tell you it takes of everything. I don't even feel the need to go wash my face after and for a lazy girl like me that's always a plus. I just put a little on a cotton pad or a baby wipe and rub in gently on the face and eyes. I know it's a little bit expensive but I think it's worth it! 
Want it ? Get it here
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season_bioderma_skincare_staples_makeup_remover_the_best_micellar_water
Cetaphil // My skin has been all over the place. Sometimes dry, sometimes oily with dry patches, crazy crazy.. But one thing that always saves me in Cetaphil. In my opinion, it's the best moisturizer in the world. I know a lot of people only use it as a body lotion, but I really like it as a face moisturizer. I use it mostly as a night cream, before going to bed because it's a heavy duty moisturizer and it does leave your skin feeling a little greasy. But, you just need to wash your face it in the morning and you're good to go. Can't recommend it enough! 
Want it ? Get it here.   
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season_cetaphil_moisturizer_cream_drugstore_skincare_cheap_affordable_all_skin_types
I am Malala // This book got me crying from the introduction. But don't get me wrong it's a beautiful and inspiring story. I haven't finished yet but I can already tell that I'm gonna love it. It gets you thinking on how much we take things for granted and how much we need to be grateful for everything we have. It's a must read ! 
Want it ? Get it here.
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season_I_am_Malala_book_bestseller

Those are all my favorites for the month of August. I tried to mention only the things that I've been really loving this month and since I've been doing a lot of sightseeing the past few weeks I've been keeping the makeup to a minimum and sticking with my staples when it comes to skin care.


Do you have any favorites this month?!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!
  
letmecrossover_let_me_cross_over_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_favorites_monthly_michael_kors_bag_sale_vogue_sunglasses_fashion_ootd_beauty_makeup_MAC_ruby_woo_store_lipstick_perfect_the_red_shade_for_every_season

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with Ruby Woo too, it's a perfect lippie for dinner date. And I really like your MK bag, it's too cute. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl ! And you're having a giveaway.. I'm gonna go check that out !

      Delete
  2. I like that you only included real favorites. I think it gets hard to read a post with 20 things on it every single month.
    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. And couldn't possibly have every month 20 favorites ! hahah

      Thanks for stopping by !

      Delete
  3. Great first favourites post! Love the colour of the Mac Lipstick! And gorgeous bag too! <3

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete