pages

August 21, 2014

Blogging Playlist !



I think that every blogger has their own writing rituals. Some may drink some tea or wine (guilty !), get some cookies (also guilty !)or put on some music like me. 


Music helps me relax, inspires me and just puts me in the mood to write.  


So if you're stuck in a rut with your music and hates everything on your iPod lately, I'm here to rescue you. Let me just say that some are old and some are new and the majority is calm and relaxing, nothing of house music here.  

Let me introduce you to good music.

Lucy Hale

Who knew that Aria could sing, right ? If you guys didn't know the actress from Pretty Little Liars recently released a new album and it's pretty good. I have to say that I don't like all the songs but the ones that I picked I really loved. 





Gabrielle Aplin 


Home 



Leighton Meester

You may have discovered that Miss Meester could sing after watching Country Song (if you haven't watched it yet, what are you waiting for ?) like me. After that movie I did a Youtube researched and discovered this cover from her and absolutely feel in love.      

Dreams (with Dana Williams)


Give In To Me (with Garrett Hedlund) 


Alex and Sierra 

Loved them since day one of X-Factor and cried when they won. This new song of them is just amazing. 




Phillip Phillips 

HIS VOICE ! That's all I have to say.. He could be singing What Does The Fox Say and I would still love it. 
Unpack Your Heart 

Home 

Gone 



Trevor Hall 




Do you guys like my picks ? What other songs do you listen to while writing ? Have you ever heard any of these ones ? 

I always get bored of listening all the time the same songs so please leave me some of your picks on the comments. 

Thanks so much for reading ! 

See you on the next one. 


- Michele Mattos 










3 comments:

  1. I listen mostly to rock music so I have to admit that I don't know all of the listed songs here. Thanks for the list though, I will check them out. It's always fun to discover new genre of music.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed this post. You're always so nice, Shireen ! And I feel completely the same about music, I love discovering new singers and songs.

      Thanks for stopping by !

      Delete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...