pages

August 26, 2014

Blogs I'm Loving.


In my opinion the blogging atmosphere is all about sharing the love. Other bloggers are gonna be your first readers and will (hopefully) spread it around if they like what they read. At least in my case it was (and still is) like that. 

So in honor to that and to all the amazing people that I have met in my not so long period of blogging (6 months) I decided to also share the love and to promote a couple of blogs that I've been loving recently. 






Have you checked out these blogs ? Did you like them ? Have you discovered any great blogs recently ? 

If so leave a comment to let me know. I love discovering new blogs and hearing from you guys ! 


I'm thinking about doing this every month or so. Depends on my discovering new blogs ability. If you want to have your blog or website featured on the next post just let me know so I can check it out. 

I hope you guys liked this new kind of post. 

See you on the next one. 

-Michele Mattos  

10 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the mention and I'm so happy to hear you've been enjoying my blog! I'll certainly be checking out the others you mentioned too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked the post and that you're gonna out the other blogs as well. And of course I had to put your blog on the mix, it's great ! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the list, I will be checking them out too. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcomed, but thank you for stopping by ! :)

      Delete
  3. You're so sweet! Thank you for mentioning my blog! I love to know about new blogs too (I am always hunting them down haha) so glad I found yours and will def check these others out! <3
    xx Grace
    graceatheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help you on your hunt ! hahaha

      And your blog is great, it had to be mentioned ! :)

      Delete
  4. Great idea! Spreading the love is a surprisingly fun aspect of blogging. :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is ! All of the bloggers are always so nice..

      Delete
  5. Hahaha, I saw I was getting traffic from your site and was wondering what was going on.
    Why thank you for the mention, so very glad you like my posts!

    I'm definitely going to spend some time paroosing through the others listed here as well.
    Congrats on 6 months of blogging! Im getting close to that myself too!

    Paige
    www.pagebypaige.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad you enjoyed the post and you're so welcome, your blog rocks !

      Congrats on almost hitting 6 months, that when things start getting interesting ! :)

      Delete