pages

August 22, 2014

Botanic Garden OOTD.

As I said a couple of times before my boyfriend is currently here visiting me (if you're new here you should read this). It's his first time in Rio de Janeiro so we're doing a lot, A LOT, of touristic stuff. 

This week we went to the Botanic Garden and I thought I'd do an OOTD post because the place is so beautiful. It was a little chilly and cloudy so I decided to go for boots and a leather jacket in case it rained (thank God it didn't - my hair looks like a hot mess with rain !) and the leggings because I just like the way it looks with the boots. Like I'm about to ride a horse or something. 

I just threw in the flannel because I got it 8 months ago and haven't worn it yet and was pretty satisfied with the look. I also kept the accessories to a minimum because we were doing a lot of walking and sometimes it just pisses me off wearing too much jewelry. 



Jacket - H&M ( Got it on sale for 20 euros !)
Flannel - H&M
White Tank - Forever21 
Boots - Zara (Also featured here)
Backpack - JanSport 







An awkward picture to finish.

What did you guys think ? It's my first time rocking the flannel trend so I could really use some feedback ! 

As always, thanks so much for stopping by ! 

See you on the next one. 


- Michele Mattos



6 comments:

  1. You are sooo pretty! I love the whole look but your jacket and boots are just so chic!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and leather jacket look!
    The whole outfit is in fact gorgeous, really suits you! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! That jacket looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...