pages

August 16, 2014

First OOTD Post.

As it says on the tittle this is my first OOTD post in the blog (so be nice with me). I'm feeling very excited because I always wanted to do outfit posts but I never had a photographer. Today my amazing boyfriend came to the rescue and did it for me. 

It's a simple rainy day outfit. We were just going for a Starbucks in the afternoon (someone is recently obsessed with their Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin).

So, here we go ! 





Parka - Pimkie (similar)
Boots - Zara (similar)
Over sized Sweater - H&M
Bag - Mango
Necklace - Primark 
Rings - Fover21
Leggings - No idea 
Wanderlust iPhone 5 case - AliExpress














What do you think ? Did I do well for my first try ? Did you like the outfit ? 

Constructive criticism is always welcomed ! 

Thanks for stopping by and I see you on the next one. 


- Michele Mattos

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, nice pictures, and I LOVE your necklace!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alice,

      Thanks so much for the nice comment. Just checked out your blog and subscribed. You won me with that Breakfast sandwich !

      Bye

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha! :)
      Thanks! If there's one thing I love, it's a breakfast sandwich.
      Alice

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! Obsessed with your jewelry! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love your boots and the iPhone case is so cool. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      I love that case too ! I tried to look for it in the website but unfortunately couldn't find it.

      Delete