pages

August 30, 2014

OOTD - Kimono Trend.


I don't know about you but I've been LOVING the Kimono trend lately. It's just such an easy outfit. You can put together almost any kind of look and throw a kimono on top for a little bit of an edgy vibe. 

For me they also work wonders because I'm a very big fan of shorts and skirts (I just hate wearing pants) so when you feel like they are on the very short side kimonos can help you avoid the "not so chic butt showing look" if they are long enough. This one that I have is not so long and I got it mostly for the print and the price. It's so colorful and it caught my eye as soon as I walked into Forever21. 

This outfit I wore for lunch last week so it's pretty casual. When it's hot outside I just can't be bothered with too many layers and accessories. We ended up eating way too much on Outback Steakhouse and taking the pictures in the parking lot like always. 


Kimono - Forever21.
Black Tank - Express. 
Lace Shorts - H&M.
Yellow Bag - Mango. 
Watch - Guess. 
Rings and Bracelets - Primark. 

 



Are you also loving the Kimono Trend ? Did you like the outfit ? 

Leave me your comments, suggestions and requests. I love reading them ! 

Thanks so much for reading. 


-Michele Paco

10 comments:

  1. I think your outfit is very cool, specially that kimono!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous !

      Next time just give me a name so I can thank you personally, I really appreciate your comments. :)

      Hope you come back soon.

      Delete
  2. Seems like everyone but me is getting into the kimono trend, grrr! Have to find myself one soon.

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go get you some kimonos ! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie
    You look awesome
    Love this kimono
    Happy Sunday
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret !

      Come back soon. :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love the kimono and the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit on you! I actually hate wearing shorts and only wear them when it's ridiculously hot, but maybe a kimono would help. And the parking lot was a good choice...the yellow building and lines on the ground goes with the outfit colors. ;) Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, Alice ! You are awesome ! :)

      Delete