pages

August 19, 2014

OOTD Post - College Edition !

Since a I got such a great response from you guys on my previous OOTD post (a huge thank you to everyone who commented, you are awesome !) I decided to do a new one. Just like the last, this outfit is pretty simple. We took the pictures at the parking lot of my building as we were arriving from class. 

When I'm going to class I like to keep things simple because at my University hardly anyone dresses nicely, people go for the "I woke up like this" look and also because I need to be comfortable and jeans feel as comfortable as an armor.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not model or an experienced blogger so excuse my lack of cool poses.



Sunglasses: Forever21 (Yes, I buy cheap sunglasses !)
Denim Shirt: Forever21 
Pants: Forever21 
Flats: Local Boutique
Bag: Mango
Watch: DKNY
Bracelette: Local Boutique













I hope you guys liked it ! As always leave me your thoughts, opinions and suggestions in the comments. They are always very welcomed ! 

Thanks for stopping by today and an especial thanks to my amazing boyfriend for taking the pictures. 

See you on the next one !

- Michele Mattos


6 comments:

  1. Lovely combo with the denim top and I like your bag a lot, it's really nice!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nice comment Shireen. I also love that bag, sometimes I take it to school because it's huge and it fits everything that I need.

      Delete
  2. You rings are so awesome! I love your ootd posts, keep them up.

    Nik

    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nik ! I just checked out your blog and it's great ! I'm in looove with all your pictures.

      Delete
  3. Ok, Number 1: LOVE that bracelet that looks like a belt. It's sooo cool! :)
    Number 2: Every time I have someone take outfit pictures, especially in public, I end up cracking up, which I'm sure draws more attention than just posing well, which I can't do anyway. I like to include some of the goofier pictures because I feel like it makes me seem like a regular person, which I am.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate your comments. And second, I ALWAYS start laughing or doing some stupid dance moves and people ALWAYS start staring like "what's that girl doing ?". I still need to learn how to ignore them. But at least we have fun shooting our outfits, right ?

      I happy you like the outfit. ;)


      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...