pages

August 25, 2014

OOTD - Weekend Getaway !

As I said on the previous post, me and Sebastian took the friday off and had a long weekend at the beach. We went to a city very close to Rio de Janeiro called Buzios and we had an amazing time. 

The Hotel was AMAZING and 2 min away from the beach. We enjoyed some good food and a much needed relaxing time. I could finally start to read I am Malala, such a great book of an amazing and inspiring young woman (I haven't finished yet but I already highly recommend it !). The pictures were taken on the balcony as we were leaving for dinner so sorry for the bad lighting ! 

But now let's get to the outfit ! 

Since we stayed the entire day at the beach I only dressed up for dinner. It was a bit chilly at night so I decided to go for my well worn Denim Shirt and I paired it with these white shorts for a more put together look. The Havaiannas were a must since the streets are majorly made of stone so heals are not an option.
  


Denim Shirt - Forever21 (also featured here).
White Shorts - Zara
Bag - Michael Kors
Sandals - Havaianas
Sunglasses - Vogue


Close up of the glasses. 



What did you think ? 
Leave me your comments and suggestions below. I love hearing from you !

Thanks so much for reading !

- Michele Mattos

6 comments:

  1. I really like your white skort! It's really pretty.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, Shireen ! You're awesome ! :)

      Delete
  2. The white skorts are so cute! And I love that you're so passionate about traveling! I've been wanting to go to Brazil for forever! Enjoy it!
    xx Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace ! You should definitely come to Brazil, whenever you start planning your trip let me know so I can give you some tips ! :)

      Delete
  3. I think you look great, in spite of my total lack of knowledge about fashion!

    ReplyDelete