pages

August 28, 2014

Social Media To The Test.

letmecrossover_bloggeR_blog_michele_mattos_let_me_cross_over_social_media_facebook_twitteR_instagram_for_bloggers_how_to_grow_your following_without_buying_followers

Everybody says that social media is a blogger's best friend. So, today I decided to put it to a test and I created a new Facebook Page for the blog as well as a Twitter Account

It's my first time on Twitter (I know I'm weird..) so I might need your help with this one. Before you think something is wrong with me, let me just say that I never saw the point of having a Twitter account before. My friends don't really use twitter, so I never saw the point of creating an account. 

But now with the blog I think it's gonna be a great way to connect with you guys and stay more up to date with the blogging world. 

So, if you have a Twitter (I mean.. who doesn't, right ?) just follow me so I can follow you back and we can become (hopefully) friends. And also, if you want to keep up with the blog via Facebook I'm also there with a brand new page that you can "like" if you feel like being an awesome person and supporting the blog. 

Thanks so much for everyone who has been leaving kind comments and supporting the blog. It really means a lot to me. Every time that you start something different is good to know that there's people out there who support you and who also enjoy what you're doing. 

If you have a Twitter, a Facebook page, an Instagram, a Tumblr (is that how you write this thing ?) or a Website please let me know so we can support each other. 


SOCIAL MEDIA

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!

letmecrossover_bloggeR_blog_michele_mattos_let_me_cross_over_social_media_facebook_twitteR_instagram_for_bloggers_how_to_grow_your following_without_buying_followers


8 comments:

  1. Well, hello there and welcome to Twitter! Haha! I've followed on you back on Twitter and like your FB page. :-) I don't have a FB page and doubt I will create one either, way too much work to maintain it all and I probably go nuts. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, girl ! It sure is a lot of work but I think it'll be fun.. we'll see what happens !

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE TWITTER! It can be kind of fast paced, which I think is why it takes some getting used to, but it's great. Don't forget to put your url in your bio so people can click in.
    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Alice ! And keep them coming 'cause I sure need some help ! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a Twitter newbie too, don't worry. It doesn't take long to get used to using it! I've followed you on both as love your blog :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy ! I already followed you back ! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by ! I just followed you back :)

      Delete