pages

August 24, 2014

The Secrets of Blogging TAG.

I was kind of tagged by the lovely Shireen from Reflection of Sanity (she's great and you should definitely check her blog out) to do this tag. I think that if you've been a reader for a while you know that I love doing TAG posts (case in point here, here, here, here and here). 

Enough with the rambling and let's get to the questions !

1. When did you start blogging and why ? 

I started blogging in March of 2014. Blogging was something that I've always wanted to do and I don't know why it took me so long to begin. Actually I know, I was kind of scared about what people would think, if anyone would read it and bla bla bla.. Now that I've been doing it for a while all these doubts seem so stupid and I realize how much time I've wasted. 

2. How many people in real life know about your blog ?

Not a lot. My boyfriend and a couple of my friends. It's not that I'm ashamed of my blog, I'm actually very proud of my posts. It's just not something that comes up on a regular conversation. I'm not gonna be like: Hi I'm Michele and I have a blog. 

But I feel like someone would be interested on checking it out of course I'd mention it. 

3. What are your favorite posts to read ?

Empties! Even if their are not mine they still give me a sense of accomplishment (I'm weird I know..) And also think the reviews on empties posts are more reliable because the person already finished the product. 



4. List a blog you've recently discovered ? 


5. What post are you most proud of ? 

As I said I'm pretty satisfied with all my posts. But if I had to pick one I'd say : Why Traveling Makes You A Better Person. And if I had to pick two I'd include : 21 Things every 21 Year-Old Should Know. 

6. What advice would you give to future bloggers ? 

DO IT ! If you keep thinking about what other people will think you're not gonna do anything different. If feel like you have something to share with the world, connect with different people that are into the same things as you blogging is a great way to start. 
But if you're looking for quick fame and fortune (a reality show would be the best choice).. I've got bad news. You might even become famous with you're blog, but it's gonna take a lot of time, dedication, patience and creativity.  

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. We just arrived from a weekend getaway so everything is a mess and to top things of my computer decided not to work today and we're still trying to figure out why. 

I tag everybody who feels like doing it ! If you do it please let me know so I can go check it out.  


As always leave me your thoughts, opinions, hopes and dreams in the comments. I love reading them. 

Thanks so much for reading ! 


-Michele Mattos

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this tag and I love your answers. Great advice for future bloggers, completely agree 100%!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl ! I think new bloggers really need the motivation.. I know I needed some when I started !

      Delete
  2. Very interesting post, nice to know a bit more about you as a blogger :) Good advise for future bloggers too! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy ! You should do this on your channel, I'd love to see your answers ! ;)

      Delete
  3. Great answers! I had similar fears and doubts to what you mention in the first answer. I love your advice to future bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Myra ! I think everybody has that little fear before begging but with time it just fades away a little ! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention, Michele! :) Also, I liked the travel post you linked there. And you started your blog the month before I started mine! haha I'm going to do the tag later this week.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support ! And please do it, I'd love to see your answers ! :)

      Delete