pages

September 30, 2014

7 Useful Links For Bloggers.


letmecrossover_blog_blogger_html_tips_tricks_michele_mattos


Today's post is going to be all about making your life as blogger easier. Before I started blogging I thought this was going to be way easier than it actually is.. I mean it's not rocket science but it definitely isn't as easy as I thought. It takes a lot of time and work to put a post up.. you need to come up with the idea, edit, choose some pictures and all that jazz. 

And if you're doing all the designing and coding by yourself (like moi) it adds a little extra stress. I know you can easily get a very cute and amazing template for around $15 (maybe even cheaper) but maybe you don't have the extra cash right now or you just feel like doing everything by yourself. In my case I see blogging as a hobby so I enjoy doing everything by myself.. this blog is like my little baby (is that weird ?). 

So, since I'm not a professional designer and I know close to nothing about HTML coding and everything I decided to share with you guys my homework. Everything that I know and implemented here on Let Me Cross Over I learned from professor Google who helped me find AMAZING blogs, websites and videos with the information. 

Keep in mind that most of these tricks that I'm sharing here today are specifically designed for Blogger so if you use Wordpress I'm really sorry you won't benefit as much from this post. 


I know I've mentioned it already on a previous post but for any of you who missed it putting that little gadget at the end of each post is not as hard as you might be thinking. 

You just have to go on the website and follow the instructions.. it's pretty self explanatory and you'll get it done in no time. 


This girl is AMAZING. She shares blogging tips all the time and a lot of the things I changed on the blog I learned there. Like centering your post title and date header. 



Maybe if you're smarted than me you can it for yourself but I had absolutely no idea where the hell I had to put the coding that they give you. If you never tried it before you have no idea what I'm talking about. But when you go on Facebook to generate the gadget for you they simply give you a code and nowhere to put and this video tells you exactly what to do. 


This blog will help you with pretty much everything related to blogger. The write is constantly adding new tutorials of HTML and other simple things like adding in Instagram widget on your blog. 

| VigLink |

How many of you guys tried the Adsense program ? I know.. I know.. It's a love and hate relationship. So I here present you another way to monetize your blog. I've never used it but I've read a lot of review about it and everybody was saying great things. You should definitely on the website and check it out to see it's for you or not. 

But if you're really interested in the program don't forget to read ALL the Terms and Conditions, I know a lot of people ignore them but most of the times when you're monetizing your blog you're signing an agreement so you need to see if you're really comfortable with all their conditions.


This is another blog/website who shares blogging tips. So if you didn't find what you were looking for in the other sites this one might help. And they also have some tutorials for wordpress. 


This blog has the best tutorials (for the wordpress bloggers too). It teaches you how to do so many cool things on your blog so check it out when you have a free afternoon or something because you're gonna want to try everything on your blog. 


These are the sources of information I'm sharing today. I hope they help with some things you want to change on your blog and just it more you. If you know any other websites to help the bloggers about there please share the love on the comments. 

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one. 

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_html_tips_tricks_michele_mattos





   






6 comments:

  1. I wanted to install LinkWithin sooo badly but unfortunately it also shows all my old posts which I have revert back to draft. If there is a way to stop it from doing that then it would have been perfect! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks, Shireen ! I have no idea how to fix it.. maybe if you delete the old posts and save it on your computer.. I don't know.. But I hope you found the other links helpful ! :)

      Delete
  2. I though start a blog very soon, but I'm not sure if i'm gonna do it, but in that case your tips will be very very useful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed them, Lucy ! And you should definitely start a blog... when you do let me know so I can check it out.

      Thanks for the support ! :)

      Delete
  3. Good list, Michele! I've found that Strikeapose (letsstrikeapose.co.uk) has a great section called "blogger help" full of TONS of tips and how-to articles.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Alice ! I'm checking it out right now ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...