pages

September 10, 2014

Beach Essentials


I know that for some of you Fall is just around the corner and I know a lot of people are already shopping for the pumpkin spiced latte season. But here where I live is 35 degrees and I know that in some places the summer is still going strong. 

Yesterday since I pretty much had the day off (I still had to do some things in the house but I didn't class) I went to the beach with a couple of friends and as I was putting together my bag I thought that this would make a good post so here I am ! 



1. L'Oreal Solar Expertise SPF 30


I wasn't quite sure if I want to mention this product or not because it's nothing out of this world. It's just an ok sunblock that will do the job when you're on the beach. And then I thinking : Isn't that what most people want in a sunblock ? For me it does job, but then again I'm not that picky with the sunblock I apply on body. 

2. Coach Money Bag 

I love this little bag. I don't know if I'm supposed to use it as I small clutch or a wallet so I just use when I'm running out the door and I don't particularly want to bring my whole wallet with me. The color is not very summery but I just love it. 

3. I am Malala

I already mentioned this book in a previous post so I'm not gonna say too much about. It's just awesome, such an interesting story and you should definitely read it. 

4. Sweet Pea Body Spray 


Bath and Body Works makes the best body sprays in the world. And when I'm going to the beach or to school I'm not gonna waste my expensive perfumes so I just go for a body spray. The scent is light enough to give you that little extra clean scent but too hard so it could give you a headache. Does anyone else gets a headache from very strong fragrances when it's hot outside ?     

5. Makeup Bag 

This makeup bag is where I cary all the small items so they won't get lost at the bottom of the bag. I also like to put my phone in there so I won't get sand on it.

6. EOS Lip Balm


Hands down my favorite lip balm in the world. I think this flavor (Or is it scent?) is raspberry but I'm not quite sure. It's super hydrating on the lips and doesn't leave them sticky or anything.   

7. Vogue Sunglasses


 This glasses were also feature on a recent outfit post. I really love them and right now they are my favorite pair of sunglasses that I own. They are just so beautiful and easy to style. 

8. La Roche-Posay Sunblock SPF 60 


This is the sunblock I use on my face and I have to say I'm really happy with it. I've been looking for a good one for so long and I finally settled on this one. It has a little bit of a tint in it but not too much and as you blend it in you can't even see it anymore, it just evens out your complexion. For now I'm using all my samples but as soon as I they run out I'm buying a new one. 

9. Garnier Fructis Nutrient Spray

I don't know about nutrition but this spray gives you the most beautiful wavy look. I like to use it on wet hair and just work the product in with my hands and let it do its job. I think taking it to the beach is great because after I get out of the ocean my hair looks like a hot mess and this tames it down a little. 




Have you tried any of these products ? Did you like the outfit ? Is still Summer where you live ? 

Leave me any questions, suggestions and opinions in the comments. I love hearing from you guys and your feedback is always important !

I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you on the next one. 

- Michele Paco 

10 comments:

  1. I loved the post :D
    Impressive beach that one, and as soon I finish my current book and im gonna start with Malala

    Byeee !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mariana !

      That book is awesome, tell me after if you liked it or not ! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, such a shame the beach weather is over here already :(

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janneke !
      And that's a shame ! :/ But every season has it's perks so I hope you have with fall !

      Delete
  3. Ugh, jealous!! This makes me want to push for a late season ocean visit...
    I've got the mint eos lipbalm and I love it. And definitely agree about strong fragrances when it's hot out. I have separate winter and summer ones for that exact reason.
    Your photo collage is great at the end of your post, by the way! :)
    Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alice !

      And I think you should definitely go for a ocean visit and do a blog post about, maybe ?? :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, M ! I~m really happy you enjoyed it and your blog is just lovely ! :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! We're coming into Spring down here in Australia so beach essentials are a must have now! I've never heard of body sprays before. Might go check them out now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie ! Here in Brazil we're coming into summer as well that's why I decided to do the post. And you should definitely check out body spays... specially the ones from Bath and Body Works ! :)

      Hope you'll come back soon !

      Delete