pages

September 1, 2014

HOW TO : Delicious Pizza Bread



Yesterday night after an entire day of sightseeing and walking around we arrived at the house dying. Completely exhausted. So when Sebastian started with the whole "I'm starving please make me some food" talk I decided to do something extra quick and delicious (we were walking the entire day, we deserved our extra calories) and I opted for a pizza bread. 

It's nothing very fancy or innovative. It's just a pizza for lazy people like us who can't be bothered to cook the entire thing from scratch. In our opinion is quite tasty and better than microwave pizza.

So if you feel like learning some new skills in the kitchen.. 

Let's make some pizza ! 


1. Bread 
2. Tomato Sauce 
3. "Baby Tomatoes" 
 4. Cheese 
5. Mushrooms 
6. Oregano

When it comes to this recipe you can use as much as you want of everything. And you can change a couple of the ingredients to try to make it healthier. Like the normal bread for wholewheat, tomato sauce for a more natural brand and the cheese also for something better.. I would just advice you not to go crazy with the cheese because when it melts it moves all the other ingredients out of place and it doesn't look as good. 

Another thing, if you don't like oregano you can also go with basil. But I just think oregano makes everything taste like pizza. 


1. Apply a small thin layer of tomato sauce on the bread
2. Spread as much cheese you want on top
3. Cut the tomatoes and the mushroom 
4. Put them on top of the cheese
5. Pour the oregano
6. Take it all to the oven for approximately 10/15 min



If you guys get the chance to try this at home please take a picture and let me know so I can go check it out ! 

Leave me your comments, suggestions and requests. I love hearing from you guys ! 

See you on the next one ! 

- Michele Paco 

14 comments:

  1. Look yummy! I'm going to try this for lunch today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it ! If you try it out send a picture on any social media of your choice (now I have all of them) so I check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. That looks so good - I love naan bread pizza so i'll be giving this a try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! I love making easy mini pizzas for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! And me too, I love pizza in general.. could be mini, huge, enormous ! :)

      Delete
  4. Loved thiis !! Gonna try it today for dinner !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lucy ! If you get the chance to take a picture so I can check it out it would be great ! :)

      Delete
  5. I was just thinking about what quick thing I'm going to want to make when I get home at 11pm tonight. I'll tweet you a pic later! :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey, I just saw your pictureee on twitter ! I'm happy I could help with dinner.. hahahah :)

      Delete
  6. wow this looks so good and easy to make! I'm hungry now!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, Celyn ! I just check out your blog ! Thanks for stopping :)

      Delete
  7. This looks absolutely delicious and I love how fuss free it is, I got my dinner idea now, thanks!

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 100% fuss free ! ahahah I'm happy you liked it ! If you get the chance to do it please send the pics :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...