pages

September 7, 2014

My Favorite Youtubers #1


I think that I am not the only around here who looooves Youtube and who has been seriously thinking about starting a channel. I just think that tutorials and hauls are more entertaining in video form. But I still need to get over all my teeny tiny fears that go through my head every time I start thinking about it. I don't know.. to me it feels like a huge commitment ! 

Since I'm still not brave enough to start my own channel I decided to share here my all time favorite youtubers. They have AMAZING videos, some are comedy, some are makeup, some are fashion.. there's a little bit of everything in the mix.  



Dulce Candy is my favorite. The majority of her videos are makeup or fashion related but sometimes she does other things too. But she's number one not only because of her amazing videos, but also because of the person she is. She has an amazing life story and she overcame a lot of obstacles to be where she is right now. 

Now you might be thinking "How do YOU know all these things ?" Don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker, I've just been subscribed for a long time she happens to make a lot of videos about her life. 



Taylor is just awesome too. Her videos are also beauty related but she has a bunch of other ones about polemic topics like Teenage Drinking and College. My favorite videos from her are the Empties and her Food Diaries, they always remember me to stay healthy. 

And she's also super nice, almost all the times I commented on her videos she answered me back and the same with Twitter.   


  
Emily's channel is a one way stop to every review you need. I believed she already more than 1000 makeup products and that's awesome. Everything I go shopping or I here about a new product I go to her channel to see if it's worth the hype. And I also think she's very honest, even when companies send her things she always gives her true opinion about the product, always talking about the good side and the bad side. 



You may know them from their video where they sing a song from Fronzen. But know I think they enjoyed the Youtube world and are making daily vlogs and I could not be happier. They are just so cute together and so entertaining to watch. I love them and I think you will too. 



This man is funny. I always finish watching his videos with tears on my eyes from laughing so hard. I stumbled upon his channel when I was looking for videos about working on Disney when I was thinking about applying for theirs Students Program. And I believe he worked there a couple of years ago so he has all this funny stories about it. 


I found her videos through Nikki Phillipi (which is also a favorite but I believe that everybody already knows her so I'm not mentioning on this list) and I've been a subscriber since.

What got me to her channel were her videos about long distance relationship. Her husband is on the military and she had to stay away from him for one year I believe. But now here is back and are sooo adorable together. Her videos always put a smile on my face and I loooove her hair. 


This are my favorite youtubers for now. I still have a lot more but I didn't want to turn this post into a book ! 

Do you know them ? Do you like them ? Do you have like any other youtubers that I didn't mention ? Do you make Youtube videos ? Do you think I should ?

Please let me know on the comments. I love discovering new youtubers to watch so I'm really looking forward to reading your answers. 

Thanks so much for reading ! 

-Michele Paco 

8 comments:

  1. I really like Dulce Candy, i discovered her when she started to do videos in Spanish, and now im improving my English too with her english videos, and of course a lot of make-up and another things...
    I really like a lot of channels except of those in which the people play videogames and the others look.... just i dont understand where is the funny U.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Rebeca !
      I don't think those kinds of videos are very funny either.. hahahaa
      Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon ! :)

      Delete
  2. I only know Beauty Broadcast in this list but will check out the others and you just gave me an idea for a post. HUgs, thanks for inspiring me to do a list on my favourite YouTubers too!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcomed ! You should definitely do your list and let me know when you do so I can check it out. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michele!
    I love Dulce Candy's channel! She is super inspirational. I also like watching essiebutton.
    And your thoughts about starting a channel are timely...I've literally been plotting that all weekend. Teeny tiny fears?! The thought of putting up a video is borderline terrifying. Ha ha!!
    Are you interested in being a two person bravery support group with me?

    :) Alice

    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alice !
      You're soo right.. it's very scary ! But I feel like everything that we want to do different, in the beginning, is terrifying. So I'm just gonna give myself more weeks to man up and start planning ! hahahah
      Of course we can be our own support group, anytime you need some support you can hit me up ! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey thanks for the selection I have to check some of them!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I hope you like them ! :)

      Delete