pages

September 27, 2014

Nails Of The Month.


Today I decided to share with you guys the nail polishes I wore this month. I thought it was better to get them all together in one post than doing separate posts for each. I usually change my nail polish every week because  I'm lazy, I don't have time to change it every 2-3 days and also they pretty much last 5 days on my nails when I use a top coat. 

The top coat that I use is not fancy at all. I know a lot of bloggers and youtubers love the Seche Vite one but it's just too expensive for my budget so I usually go for the Avon one and I love it. 

I also do my nails at home. I just think it's more practical and cheaper. I can't stand the thought of paying some one 20 dollars (more or less the price here where I live) to do my nails when a bottle of nail polish is 2 or 3 dollars (here in Rio nail polish is really cheap). 

If you still go to a salon to get your nails done I highly suggest you taking your time and learning how to do it yourself. When it comes to nails practice makes perfect and you just need to be patient.  



The first one that I use was this beautiful dark blue from Kiko. Their nail polishes don't have names, just numbers, and this one is the 838. I already talked about it in a previous post where I reviewed a couple of products that I have from this brand and I need to say that I'm very please with this one. 

I love color, the formula and how much it lasts on the nails. It lasted more or less 5 days without chipping which I think it's pretty good. 


This one is also from Kiko and it's this kind of light brown/mustard color (370). I also reviewed this one on that previous post so I don't have a lot to say about it. It has the same formula than the last one which I completely adore. I love this color and I think it looks really pretty specially with my skin tone.  


This read shade is my all time favorite color. It's from Revlon and it's called Frankly Scarlet. I got it a couple of years ago at Ross in a set of 5 different shades for just 7 dollars and it's been my favorite since then.

I don't think you can see in the pictures but it's a very read color with some very fine golden glitters. I use this one at least once a month and it's not even close to the end. 

Which nail polish are you loving lately ? Which color are you wearing now ? Did you like the ones I wore this week ? Do you have any recommendations ? 

Please leave your answers in the comments. I'm always looking for different shares, specially if you have a really beautiful red color to recommend. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon !


8 comments:

  1. I really like the light brown nail polish :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sera ! And I loveeeeed your name.. it's so different and beautiful ! :)

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I love that dark blue shade from Kiko, absolutely gorgeous! I haven't tried anything from Kiko, not sure if it's available here but I think I probably have to order it online.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's mostly available on Europe but I'm pretty sure you can get it online ! The prices are awesome and in my opinion the quality is very good ! :)

      Delete
  3. The brown color is really nice! I've been leaning more towards darker blues and burgundy lately. Good idea to put a few colors together in one post. It makes for a fuller and more interesting post, plus it's a nice recap of the month.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed the post. I also think it's better to get them all together in one because, to be honest, I don't have a lot of things to say about nail polish ! hahaha

      Thanks for the support, Alice ! :)

      Delete
  4. That blue is fabulous!!! I might have to look into getting some myself :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...