pages

September 13, 2014

OOTD : Brunch.


Yesterday me and the best photographer in the world (a.k.a one of my best friends) went out for a late brunch. We had so much catching up to do and as always we had an amazing time. 

Since I'm becoming quite an avid blogger I took the chance to take some outfit pictures for this post. The weather took us by surprise and after we left the restaurant it was unbelievably hot and sunny outside which was so nice and made the perfect scenario for a little photo shoot.  

We used my friend's camera today so tell me in the comments if you liked it more and if you see a lot of difference from the other outfit posts. I personally think that the quality looks waaay better and I'll be trying to keep it up. 


ootd_redskirt_forever21_letmecrossover_blog_fashion

Denim Shirt - Forever 21
Red Skirt - Forever 21
Bag - Mango
Watch - Guess 
Bracelet - Zara
Rings - H&M
Nude Sandals - Nine West







What did you guys think ? Would you wear it ? 

Leave me your thoughts and suggestions. I love hearing from you guys.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you on the next one ! 

- Michele Mattos

13 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I LOVED the pictures and you're very right about the quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris ! I'm so happy you enjoyed it ! :)

      Delete
  2. Two things I love. OOTD posts, and Brunch! Brunch is 100% my favourite meal haha. Great post.

    Nik x

    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nik ! Thank you ! :)

      I'm also a huge fun of brunch ! I don't know.. it just feels so fancy ! hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Brunch is the best !!! and you look soooo pretty
    where is that skirt from ?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny ! The skirt is from Forever 21, just like all my wardrobe ! hahahha

      I'm glad you liked it ! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm sooo glad you think I'm "the best photographer in the world" (só que não) but it's still far from happening. Hahaha ! I had lots of fun reading this post and also taking the pics. The blog is awesome. Love you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you may know, Me + Brunch = True Love Forever Ha ha ha!
    These pictures came out great and I always love your accessories.
    (also, I just caught up on your blog today after a crazy week of no time for anything, which is why I've just left a million comments on all of your posts! haha)
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alice ! You're feedback is always important I'm glad to have you around now that your crazy week is over.
      I'm gonna be checking on your blog to see any updates ! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful outfit! Love the jewelry <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...