pages

September 26, 2014

OOTD: Dinner Date.


Last weekend I went on a dinner date with a very special someone, my lovely sister. She just got the pictures from her wedding so we decided to go out for dinner to celebrate (we celebrate almost everything in this family) and to see the pictures together. Even though it's been almost two months I still cannot believe she's marriedThe pictures we all amazing and if you want to seem them I just posted a couple on Facebook.
  
We ended up going to P.F. Chang's. They just opened their first restaurant here in Brazil so we were very excited to check if the food was just as good as we remembered. And it really was AMAZING. I'm loving that now all those big US restaurants are coming to Rio and I read somewhere that the next one is The Cheesecake Factory which is my family's favorite restaurant and every time we travel we end up going there 100 times. 

Although here in Brazil is now the end of Winter it was quite sunny and just a little bit cold. I don't know what's wrong with me but during the weekend I cannot bring myself to wear pants, I feel like I already use them a lot on week days so my legs need some air on the weekends. So I decided to pair this dress with a leather jacket in case it could colder at night and also because I love how this burgundy color looks with the green in the dress. Very fall appropriate for you guys going into fall.  

letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade

Dress: Fover21.
Jacket: H&M. (also featured here)
Necklace: Bershka.
Rings: Forever21.
Sunglasses: Kate Spade.
Bag: Mango. (also featured here)


letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade

letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade

letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade

letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade


letmecrossover_wine_color_jacket_fashion_blog_blogger_katespade

Did you like it ? Would you wear it ? Which pieces have you been 
loving to wear lately ?

Please leave your feedback in the comments. I really appreciate it and I love hearing from you.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon.



6 comments:

  1. Sister dates are my favorite. :)
    The pattern on the dress is pretty and of course your accessories are on point, as usual.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that jacket is beautiful! What nail polish are you using in these pics? The shade id stunning!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shireen !

      The nail polish is 838 by Kiko ! I'm thinking about doing a nails of the week post soon !

      Delete
  3. Have you done any post related to your hair? I like the outfit but that dye hair kept my attention !!

    hahah sorry if you already talked about it or something, I've been out of blogs for a while!!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the outfit ! And yes, I lightened the tips a little bit with the L'Oreal Ombre Kit ! It's super easy and not messy at all. I'll probably do a post about it soon ! :)

      Delete