pages

September 5, 2014

OOTD : Wine Colored Jeans.



Last week on our way back from lunch me and Sebastian stopped at a beautiful park we have here in Rio to just relax and have a coffee. But me being the obsessed blogger that I am asked him to take some picture for an outfit of the day post. 

The outfit itself is quite simple but also put together. If you've been a regular here on the blog (THANK YOU, btw!) you can tell that that's how I usually dress. I just love the color of the pants and I think it goes very well with the cheetah/leopard (?) print on the shoes.

Colored jeans are always a staple on my closet 'cause they are SO versatile. When I wake up in the morning and I'm just not feeling the whole getting ready process I just pick a color, a white/grey/black top, a leather jacket and some black flats and I'm good to go.

And also, I had the idea of doing a separate part in the blog so you can find similar pieces to ones I'm using, let me know in the comments if you think it's a good idea or not. I really appreciate the feedback. 

Now, here is the outfit ! 



T-Shirt - Forever21
Cardigan - Abercrombrie&Fitch 
Jeans - H&M (Got it on sale for 4 euros !)
Shoes - Local store
Black Bag - Coach 
Rings - Primark
Earrings - Forever21
Golden Watch - Guess



 


 

What did you guys think ? Did you like the outfit ? Would you wear it ? 

Thanks so much for stopping by and supporting the blog. It really means a lot. You can also follow me on all the social media you feel like, I'm everywhere now, Twitter, Intagram.. you name it ! 

See you on the next one ! 

- Michele Paco

10 comments:

  1. That jeans is gorgeous! I haven't seen anything with that shade here and I am having jeans envy here. I think it's a brilliant idea to have a post where your readers can find something similar and I look forward to it. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have too be pants envy, girl ! hahahahah I'm sure you can find some similar online !

      And thanks for the feedback, I think I'm gonna do a whole other page for that !

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty look, love these pants. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa ! I also really these pants ! :)

      Delete
  3. feel exactly the same about my wine jeans!
    love those shoes though
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I know.. colored jeans are sooo easy to style !

      Delete
  4. Your top and jeans are gorgeous! I love deep but bright colours!

    Ayesha xxx
    http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ayesha ! :)
      I just checked out your blog and it's lovely !

      Hope you'll come back soon.

      Delete
  5. Love your shoes!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...