pages

September 29, 2014

TAG : THIS or THAT.

letmecrossover_blog_fashion_beauty_michele_mattos_blogger_tag
I've already seen this TAG on a couple of blogs and also a couple of times on Youtube so I decided to give this a go since today it's a super busy day for me. I just got home from school, need to run to the supermarket because there's nothing in the house, I have french course at night and I still need to finish a HUGE project for tomorrow. 

But I still wanted to have something here because I miss blogging and if I could I'd do it everyday. And also the questions are related to beauty and it's been a long time since I've done anything beauty related here on the blog.

I'm gonna stop rambling now and we're gonna get to the TAG.


Blush or Bronzer ?

Bronzer. I think bronzer is more versatile. You can contour, bring some color to your face or make a lighter foundation work with your skin tone. My favorite bronzer is MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Sun Power. 

Lip gloss or Lipstick?

Lipstick for sure. Me and lip gloss don't have a very good relationship. Most of the ones that I've tried are always so stick and don't give away much color so I always go for the lipstick. Specially Ruby Woo by MAC.

Chapstick or Lip Butter?

Lip Butter, the more moisturizing the better.

Matte or Sparkle eyeshadows?

Matte all the way. When I wear sparkling eye shadow I just feel like Barbie. I know it's a little ridiculous but I feel more comfortable with matte. 

Gel, liquid, cream or pencil liner?

Pencil liner. Ain't nobody got time for all those other liners. They are just so hard to menage and I'm no where near being a makeup artist. And also I always go for the smokey look and the pencil makes it easier to achieve it. 

Foundation or Concealer?

If I had to pick one (which is the purpose of this TAG) I would pick foundation. I think it's more useful because you can hide everything you want with it and also because I have some major discoloration on my face so I like to even everything out. 

Liquid or Powder foundation?

Powder. It's easier to wear and I don't go anywhere without my MAC's Studio Fix. 

Neutral or statement eye?

Statement eye. To be honest I don't wear makeup everyday.. let alone eye shadow. So when I go out with the makeup I always think that I might as well go all the way and rock my smokey eye.  

Pressed or loose shadows?

Pressed. Is there anyone out there who prefers loose shadows ? That thing just go any where and it's such a hassle that it's making me tired just thinking about it. 

Waterproof or non-waterproof?

Non-waterproff. When someone invents something that takes off waterproof mascara I will use it. 

Brushes, sponges or fingers?

Brushes. Every time I use my fingers to do my makeup I ALWAYS get some concealer or foundation on my clothes. And about the spongers.. I've never used them but I really gonna try the famous Beauty Blender, if any of you have tried please let me know if it's worth the money. 

Powder, cream or liquid highlighters?

I think that when it comes to highlighters the liquid ones make it seem more natural on the skin so I go with liquid.


So that's it for TAG. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I won't tag anyone in particular. The only thing I'll ask is that if you do it on your blog please let me know so I can go check it out. 

Thanks so much for stopping and I'll hope you'll come back soon ! :)
letmecrossover_blog_fashion_beauty_michele_mattos_blogger_tag



8 comments:

  1. Ohh, this is such an interesting tag, I might give it a go if I have time later in the week! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it, Shireen ! I'd love to see your answers ! :)

      Delete
  2. Great Post! Like your answers and your writing is interesting and funny ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked reading through this :) Mac's Ruby Woo is next on my list :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoyed it ! Mac's Ruby Woo is my favorite lipstick ! :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I've never seen this tag before so I might do one of mine in future :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Violet ! You definitely give it a go ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...