pages

October 19, 2014

31 Things I Love About Halloween.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_things_that_i_love_about_halloween_fall_autumn
Inspired by all this Fall/Halloween madness I've been seeing all over the inter webs I thought that it'd be fun to share with you guys my favorite things about this season so you'll also share with me in the comments and we'll all bond over this.. or not, you decide ! 


1. Halloween Videos 
Even though Halloween is not very popular here and we don't really dress up I loooooove all those dark makeup tutorials and I secretly try them out even if I'm not dressing up for a party. 
2. Dressing Up 
I love dressing up but as I said before I don't get to do that lot where I live. 
3. The Candy
Halloween candy is best. That's all I have to say !
4. Hot Chocolate
                            And getting to drink it in one of my special mugs.      
                                                   5. Scary Books
  Zoombie Fall Out Series and Feed.
6. Pumpkin Everything
Because who doesn't love a Pumpkin Spiced Latte ? 
7. Sweater Weather 
Legging + Comfy Sweaters + Boots = Happy Michele.
8. Fall/Halloween Decorations 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_things_that_i_love_about_halloween_fall_autumn
9. Wacthing Spooky Movies 
10. Over The Knee Socks With Boots
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_things_that_i_love_about_halloween_fall_autumn
11. The Feeling That The Year Is Almost Over 
I know a lot of people don't like having this feeling but I do. The end of the year is always my favorite time, all my family is in vacation from work so we always do something together. Usually we do a family trip but if we can't we just stay lounging around the house watching movies and going to the mall.. it's silly but I love it.  
12. Spending Time With My Friends
13. Haunted Houses
14. Getting to Watch Hocus Pocus

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_things_that_i_love_about_halloween_fall_autumn
Who else was mind blowned when they discovered that the blond witch was Carrie Bradshaw ? 
I loooove this movie and I only allow myself to watch it around this time of the year.. I already watched it 4000 times but I still laugh of all the jokes. 
15. Scented Candles
             16. Costume Parties            
Any excuse to throw a party I'll take it. If I lived by myself you can bet I'd be a throwing the best Halloween Party around town. 
17. Festive Pastries At Our Local Coffee Shop
18. Shopping
19. Sitting By The Fire
20. Hot Tea
21. Going For Walks When It's Chilly Outside
22. Getting Cozy On The Couch With A Blanket
23. Singing "I Put A Spell On You"
24. Getting Costumes For Kitty
25. Salted Caramel Everything
26. Comforting Food
27. Caramel Apples
28. The Colors
29. Carving Pumpkins
30. Making Crab Soup With My Mom
31. Having Free Time To Experience It All

What are the things that you love about Halloween ?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one. 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_things_that_i_love_about_halloween_fall_autumn





4 comments:

  1. I love everything about Halloween especially the candies. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ! It's just an overall great season.. the weather, the food ! :)

      Delete
    2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST. Ahh I love October

      Delete
    3. Me too ! It's my second favorite part of the year because nothing beats Christmas in my book ! :)

      Delete