pages

October 29, 2014

Blogs I'm Loving ! #2

letmecrossover_michele_mattos_blog


A couple of months ago I did a very similar post (the same actually) where I linked a couple of the blogs I was loving at the moment and said I'd be doing another one soon. Well, it's been 2 months.. But because you guys seemed to really like it and because I feel like these blogs are amazing and should all be recognize for their "amazingness" I decided to do a new one.








What blogs are you loving ? Do you know any of these ? 
Have you discovered any great blogs recently ?

So these are the blog that I'm loving at the moment. If you'd like to have your blog featured on the next post just comment below and feel free to leave your link so I can check it out or if you prefer you can just twitte me at @letmecrossover. I feel like the blogging community is all about sharing the love and spreading the word when you come across a blog that you like. We, as bloggers, know how hard it is to get people to come across our page so if I can help out on that you can bet your ass I will. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon ! 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_travel_fashion_beauty_blogger_html_tips_tricks_makeup

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome ! Those blogs are great ! :)

      Delete
  2. I am always on the lookout for new blogs to follow, thank you for these recommendations!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I love looking at new blogs!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, thank you so much for this. It means a lot to me, I'm so happy about every new fan. *__*
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Vanessa ! Your blog is great and I love your fashion posts.. you've got great style ! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! Your blog is great, Tara ! :)

      Delete
  6. Amazing blogs here! Some I have not even come across before so thanks for sharing these <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jenny ! :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for including me on your list! I am so happy you enjoy my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete