pages

October 6, 2014

Kindle Free Books.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_innocent_in_las_vegas

One of the many, many perks of having a Kindle (check here to see others) is the free books available on Amazon's Bookstore. Yes, you read it right, they're free. Even tough they're all free of charge, not all of them are good and in my opinion worth reading. But you sure can find some hidden gems here and there. 

So to guide you a little bit when you're browsing around your kindle and to make sure you don't miss out on some great finds I decided to share today my favorite free books available on the kindle bookstore. These books are actually good and I really enjoyed reading them, they're not here just because they're free. 

by Janice Thompson

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_fools_rush_in_janice_thompson

I just discovered that there's a movie about this book with Salma Hayek and Mathew Perry (forever Chandler in my heart) and now I want to watch. But anyway, this was one of the first books that I read on my Kindle and it was really entertaining. It's a light beachy read with a lot of romance and comedy. I don't really know how to say more about it without giving out any spoilers but that's pretty much it. Most of the reviews on Amazon are 5 stars and that's waht motivated me to read it in the first place. 

by Marie Astor
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_lucky_charm_marie_astor

This one (just like all of them) is also about romance. It's such a cute story that involves a long distance relationship so you know I was about that. It's one of those books where you get completely sucked in but the story and when you finish you start thinking : why can't my life be like that ?. All in all, I loved it and I already read it twice when I was on vacation.  

| Untouched
by Melody Grace

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_untouched

Another love story, this book is all about the forbidden teenage love. It has a good girl, a bad boy and a lot of things keeping them a part. I really enjoyed reading this but I know it's not everybody's cup of tea.  

by Nana Malone

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_gamesetmatch_nana_malone

I liked this book but it was not my favorite. It's a about a woman who ends up raising the son of one of her old friends. The story has some comedy, a lot of drama and a long lost lover. You end up rooting for her since the first page but I have to say that the story didn't get me 100% hooked and wanting to know what happens next. 

by Rose Gardner 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire

I've just started this one but I have to say that I'm really enjoying. It's about a girl who is extremely controlled but her mom and the day that she decided to stand up for herself and starts a big fight with her mom something big happens and everybody in their small town seems to think that she's the one who did it. 

by A. R. Winters 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_innocent_in_las_vegas

I have to admit that the things that caught my attention were the cover and the title. I know you're not supposed to judge a book but it's cover but I totally did it with this one and I'm glad I downloaded. It's all about a mystery but it's hilarious at the same time. I loved this books and I'm definitely going to read more about this author when this "hell week" in college finally ends. 

by Ray Blackston 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_book_beachyreads_reviews_kindle_fire_flabbergasted
Funny, funny, funny. Again the first thing that caught my eye was the cover and I'm glad the books is as good as I hoped it was. It's another light beachy read and I finished the whole book in one day. It's definitely a vacation book. It puts together the two things a look for to the most in a book: romance and comedy. 


So those were my picks! Keep in mind when looking for the books online that they're only free in the Kindle Edition so if you want to by that actual book they'll charge you for that. If you want to keep up with my reading be sure to check my GoodReads account so we can be book buddies and do a little book club over there. 

Have you read any of these ? 
Do you have a Kindle ?
What are you currently reading ? 

Let's chat!

I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks so much reading ! 







2 comments:

  1. I just got a kindle, im so happy you posted this ! i didn't even know that you could download books for free.
    thanks for the tip.

    xoxo

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete