pages

October 27, 2014

Let Me Cross Over : London - Part III.

We arrived at the final part of my "London Experience". I know it took me awhile to finish this little series and there's no excuse other than life happens and I have a ton of stuff that needs to be done around this time of the year. Also, don't forget to check Part I and Part II if you haven't already. 

This part is going to be all about the "extra" and more "personal" things like a couple of clubs that I went, some pubs, not that famous parks, a little shopping and a lot of iPhone pictures. 

If you're still interested here I am, so let's tackle London ! 


London is by far one of the prettiest cities I've ever been too and I just love everything about it. The lights, the streets, the people, the stores and even the weather. And girl, if you're looking for a boyfriend.. so many beautiful blue eyes walking around.


Unfortunately we didn't go see The Lion King. But I thought it'd be cool to shre this picture because my cousin went to see it and she told be it's AMAZING so if you guys are in London you should definitely check out the prices and the schedule and see if you can see it. 

More information here



I bought this little coaster to all of my friends as a souvenir and they LOVED it, even the ones who already had a special someone. I just couldn't help myself and I thought it was so funny. They also had some different ones like "There's still one prince left" and some others.  


Being the major Disney fanatic I am I just had to go check out the store. And everything is sooooo cute. I don't know how they do it but in every Disney Store I go inside I just feel transported to the parks. We went to the one at Oxford Street if you were wondering. 

More information here.


You know how I mentioned on the Part II that we ate at a delicious chinese restaurant ? Well, I found this picture of one of the many plates I ate there and now I can tell you the name of the restaurant. It's Mr. Wu and just like I said before it's in China Town and the food was delicious.  



This picture was screaming Taylor Swift lyrics to me. I don't if you guys knew this but I'm a huge fan of hers and I think you all should know that she pretty much writes songs about my life (I wish..). But seriously, it's unbelievable how much her songs are relatable and if you're also a fan let me know on the comments so we can both know how awesome we are. If you don't like T-Swift it's not a problem.. you're also awesome. 


If you guys ever ate there you know what I'm talking about, and if you didn't go right now to see where is closest Five Guys to you and pay them a visit. I'm not a big hamburger fan but this restaurant changed my life. I loved the food, the decorations, the sodas (sooo many options) and the fact that you get to choose what you put on your burger. 

More information here


I've always wanted to try a traditional English Breakfast and I have to say that I was not disappointed. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the restaurant we ate but I'm pretty sure you can kind this in a lot of pubs across the city. It's was incredibly delicious but I'm not quite sure if I could eat this everyday.. But then again, I don't think anyone could. 


Last but not least, London at night. I snapped this picture when we were leaving a club because I was shocked to see this view. The picture doesn't do it justice and I wish that every time I went out at night I could stumble upon this view.. You can see the London Eye all light up in the back. 

Have you even been to London ? Did you enjoy Part III ?
Leave me your thoughts in the comments, I really appreciate them !

Keep in mind that you can keep up with all my traveling and the places I've been too on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. And if you do check out the links please say Hiiii ! 

Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry it took so long to put up Part III. 




14 comments:

  1. London looks like a beautiful city, it's definitely one of the place I wish to visit. Maybe when little tyke is bigger we'll go there for a visit.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are going to have a lot of fun for sure ! And I love that you're waiting for him to be bigger.. I hate that my parents took me to so many cool places when I was little and I don't remember anything.. hahahahaha !

      Delete
  2. London looks gorgeous! You are so lucky! It looks like you had a lot of fun! <33 Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is really beautiful !
      Thank you, Nicole ! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your travel posts and I like how you made the pictures all like little Polaroids! And your cousin is right, if you ever get a chance to go see The Lion King you should because it's such a cool production. The costumes are so amazing!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo want to see The Lion King ! I'm gonna try to catch it in Madrid so fingers crosseeed ! :)
      And I'm happy you like these posts because they're my absolutely favorite ones to do !

      Delete
  4. Heeey friend,
    love your "London posts"
    Reaaally miss you (nao some cacete ! vamos fazer alguma coisa esse final de semana)

    Love you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIT: They have Five Guys in London now? DONE. I'm moving. Five Guys would have been the only thing I would miss from the states but alas - not needed now! And I love those coasters - I'm banking on marrying Harry. I think England is ready for an American princess.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Sarah ! hahaha I'm sure you'll make a wonderful princess ! Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  6. Glad you loved London! It’s such a great city that I’m looking to move there within a year or two

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool.. I wish I could move to London ! I'm really happy for you, Ema ! I'm sure you're gonna have a great time ! :)
      Wishing you all the best !

      Delete
  7. I saw the Lion King when I was in London as a kid and it was fabulous- hoping to catch it when it comes to Melbourne next year! Also, I hear you, The Disney Store is the greatest- definitely spent some money in there. Great post, I'll be following you on Instagram :)

    www.thetechgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award because your blog is stunning! :)

    If you wish to accept this award, check out my blog post for the instructions http://jessicaforrester.me/2014/11/24/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...