pages

October 23, 2014

Links I'm Loving #3.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_links_im_loving



I don't remember if I talked about this guy before in my previous My Favorite Youtubers post but this man is sooo funny. This video got me laughing and at the same agreeing with everything that he said. If you're looking for a good laugh I highly recommend checking out his channel. And if you do it'd be great if you told him that I sent you. 


I don't know if you guys noticed but I recently did a little blogmakeover and one of the many things I changed were the links that appear at the end of the page to guide you through the older and newer posts. It's such an easy tutorial that I learned with Elaine over at Xomisse.


Another thing that I added up on the blog on my recent makeover was the Instagram Gadget. I incorporated it right at the end and I think it's a cool away to show your social media other than just pasting the link somewhere. The process is pretty much self explanatory and you can probably do this in less then 5 min.


I discovered this website through a youtuber and now I can't remember her name (I really should start writing this things down.) but I thought the idea behind this website was soo cool. It's a way for you to shop high end brands but in a much cheaper way. The items over there were used which might scare off some people but I think that if you take a look over there you can find some really cool pieces and in very good quality. I never shopped there but I'm really tempted.

| If I stay

I've mentioned it on my Movies I'm Looking For To Watching that I really wanted to see If I Stay, but I decided that if I already waited for so long I can wait a little more and read the book for first. And I'm LOVING it. I have to tell you that the history is really sad but I loved the author's writing and the way she is telling the story. If you guys are looking for a easy and fast reading I highly recommend it, the book is pretty short and I'm just flying trough the pages. 

What are some of the links you are loving ? Do you have something to recommend ? Have you read If I Stay ? Did you like it ?
Your feedback is extremely important and I love hearing from you !

These are the links I'm loving this week. I hope you guys enjoyed it and maybe discovered some cool things. 

Do you have any links to share?

Let's hang out!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!



14 comments:

  1. I love this series of yours, it's so helpful for me to discover new things online, thank you! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcomed, Shireen ! I'm happy you enjoy them and thanks so much for commenting ! :)

      Delete
  2. HA HA! The dating video cracked me up! You're right, that guy is awesome.
    And thanks for adding in some blogger tips in this post.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that guy is sooooo funny, he has some other great videos that you should definitely check out if you liked that one !
      Thank you for stopping by ! :)

      Delete
  3. Thx for sharing those links, will have to check them out later today.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! Thank you for stopping by and taking your time to comment ! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophia ! I'm checkeing out your blog right now ! :)

      Delete
  5. will have to check all of these out!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my rayban giveaway ends soon! click here if you like

    ReplyDelete