pages

October 12, 2014

Mini Forever 21 Haul - Back to Basics.

So yesterday I did a little trip to my local Forever 21. I know a lot of people have a lot of bad things to say about this store but I seriously love it. They have everything.. you want kimonos ? They got it ! Basics ? They got it ! Latest trends for a reasonable price ? They got that too ! 

Which leads us to my haul in particular. I was in the hunt for some good staple and basic pieces, because I love me some colored jeans and fancy kimonos but if you don't have some simple items to pair them with you just end up looking like a clown and you don't want to be that girl..

So to stop with the rambling.. I needed some basics, I got them and I decided to share here on the blog in case any of you were looking for similar things !


| Simple White Tank |


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

Simple but completely necessary, specially this one that covers my butt and I can wear it with leggings. I don't know if you knew this about me already but I LOVE leggings.. seriously I wish I could meet the person who invented them just give them a biiiiiig hug. 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

| Great V-Necks |


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful



































I desperately needed those. You guys know that I love my wine colored pants (featured here and here) but they were getting a little bit hard to style since apparently all of my other basics tees were practically falling apart. So I went and got myself two of these.. a dark gray one and a black. 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

| Mustard Awesomeness | 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

Who knew that I looked good in mustard, right ? But I found this lovely shirt looking at me and I had to at least try it on and fit perfectly. It's a different kind of cut and sleeves look a little rolled up which gives a really laid back look, but think that if I pair it with a maxi necklace it can look very chick too. 

| Not So Basic Shorts | 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful

Ok, they're not basic at all ! But I couldn't passed them up because they are soooo comfortable. Like pajama shorts but appropriate for going out in public. And the price was even better.. around $15. 

Have you done any shopping lately ? Where do you shop for basics ? 
Do you share my love for Forever21 ?

My haul ends here, guys ! I hope you enjoyed it and maybe it gave you some ideas on how to some pieces. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon ! 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_forever_21_haul_fashion_blogger_basics_ootd_style_travel_beauty_colorful




6 comments:

  1. Great blog post, I absolutely love the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the post ! :)

    Thanks for taking your time to comment, I really appreciate it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces and darn it, this post makes me miss summer where I can wear whatever I want instead of bundling up. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shireen ! And I totally get you.. wearing 5 layers of clothing just to leave the house is very annoying ! :)

      Delete
  4. A lot of my basics come from Target. Forever21 is my favorite for super cheap last minute accessories. I also think anything that I have that's super trendy comes from there. It's easy to experiment when you don't have to worry about price.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we don't have a Target here in Rio =//. But if we had I would be all over their clothes.. I think they have some great pieces and I always make sure to check it when I travel !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...