pages

October 30, 2014

NEW IN : Makeup Haul.

letmecrossover_chanel_mac_haul_makeup_beauty_blog_blush_lipstick_lipgloss

Last week I went out with my sister to do some shopping because she needed new shoes. I decided to join her just for the company and the hope of stopping at Starbucks to get an Iced Chai Latte (I'm a little obsessed with that drink). As always I wasn't planning on buying anything since I'm saving money for my trip in December.. but we stopped at Sephora and I was weak so you know how it goes. 

We also went to MAC because she was looking for a good red lipstick. And I was also very weak and did a little damage there. I justified it myself saying that the two items that I got were staples that I needed but to be honest.. nobody needs a new blush when they already got five going strong in their makeup drawer.

Enough with the rambling.. let's get to it ! 

// Dior Palette in Pink May //


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_makeup_haul_chanel_smashbox_lipstick_gloss_blush
This palette was kind of a gift. My boyfriend knew I wanted so he kind of gave me a "gift card" to spend it on that and I couldn't be happier. This is my first Dior makeup product and it's sooooo beautiful, I just like staring at it for long periods of time. 

The colors are so pigmented and completely out of my comfort zone. I only got is last week but I'm already in love and I used it almost everyday, which is a habit that I need to stop because I want this to last as much as possible. 

As far as recommending it, it is a great product and I'm very happy I got it. But it's expensive and I feel like you don't need a Dior palette to recreate the looks you can achieve with this one. 

I mean.. if you've got the money it's a great way to expend it but if you don't or you prefer to expend it in a different way I totally get you and that's probably what I would do if I hadn't gotten it as a gift. But it sure makes getting ready in the morning more fun. 

 // MAC Blush in Mocha // 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_makeup_haul_chanel_smashbox_lipstick_gloss_blush
I've been eyeing this product for so long and I don't quite know why. It's a normal blush, nothing fancy or different about it, but it looks so good with my skin that I couldn't pass it up this time. 

As I said before I justified getting it to myself in all the ways possible but at the end I just really wanted so I got it. I haven't shopped for sooo long and my sister is not a very good company when it comes to shopping because when I'm in doubt she always says : Get it or you'll regret it ! 

Want it ? Get it here

// MAC Lipstick in Brave //
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_makeup_haul_chanel_smashbox_lipstick_gloss_blush

This was a repurchase for me. I already had it but my mom said she really really liked it so I just gave mine to her thinking I wouldn't miss it. But as it turns out I did miss it so I just got a new one with the Back To MAC deal. With my skin tone this color works as the perfect nude lipstick and I find myself reaching for it all the time. 

Want it ? Get it here.   

// Revlon Highlighter in Rose Glow //

I haven't opened this one yet because I'm not sure if I'm going to return it or not. At the store I thought I absolutely needed a highlighter but thinking about it now I'm not so sure. 

The colors are very beautiful and that's what attracted me to it in the first place. I also read a lot of good reviews about this online so I'm a little on the fence with this one. 

Get it here

Have you guys tried this ? Did it work for you ? Should I keep it ?  

// Smashbox Lip gloss in Pixel //

I got this lip gloss because I thought it went perfect with the Brave lipstick and it does the perfect "Kylie Jenner" look if you're into that. In my opinion it just creates a beautiful nude lip combo which I didn't have before.    

Want it ? Get it here.

Do you also justify some purchases to yourself when you're shopping ?
Are you also weak when it comes to Sephora ?

So this is my haul. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have any further questions about the products don't hesitate to ask. I know I didn't get into much detail with this haul because I've only been using them for a week. 

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon ! 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_makeup_haul_chanel_smashbox_lipstick_gloss_blush

12 comments:

  1. Ah these all look great, specially the Chanel eyeshadow quad, what a lovely gift :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul but I think that's a Dior eyeshadow palette? Still the shades and pigmentation is gorgeous!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing so much now, Shireen ! You're completely right and that's what you get when you write a blog post talking with your mom on the phone about a new perfum ! hahaahhahaa ! I'm fixing this right now ! :)

      Delete
  3. Mocha is supposed to be such a gorgeous blush! I've heard great things about it and it's next on my list to purchase from MAC. Cantaloupe is supposed to be so beautiful too if you're looking for another blush. I need both in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, I love MAC blushes ! Keep these recommendations coming, pleeeeease !
      Gotta catch them all ! ;) hahaha

      Delete
  4. I need that lipstick in my life! Simply gorgeous :)

    http://albinoskittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many lipsticks..

      Delete
  5. The Revlon highlighter looks lovely but im the same i kind of stick to one highlighter as i dont wear it often x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I mean..
      Thanks for stopping by, Emma !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...