pages

October 3, 2014

September Favorites



I have to admit that sometimes I don't really see the point of doing Favorites Posts, because when I love a product so much I don't see the point in waiting until the end of the month to talk about it, so when the end of the month start rolling in I really don't have anything new to talk about. 

But since this month I didn't do a lot of product reviews and I finally had time to put a little more effort when I got ready in the morning I did discover and rediscovered a few gems that I'd like to share today.


Brown Boots.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

I got these ones at Papaya last year when I was in Florida and they've held a special place in my heart since then. They were only $20 and I wear them all the time because they go with pretty much everything. I decided to feature them on my Favorites because I wore them so much this past month. 

They weather was (and still kind of is) so crazy. Rainy morning, sunny afternoon and windy night so boots were my go to shoes since the parking lot of my university is all mud and dirt and I don't want to get my feet disgusting. 

Get it here !

Addictive Song Palette.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

My sister brought me this palette from her honeymoon in Italy (she's so nice!). It's from Kiko Milano and a loooove all the shades, they just scream fall too me. I've been wearing this shades non stop, specially the highlight and the mate light brown, perfect for my everyday makeup. 

Get it here !

Celestial Tea.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

Celestial has always been my favorite brand of tea. And my favorites this past month have been Black Cherry Berry and True Blueberry. They both taste great hot or cold but I just prefer it with ice, specially in the morning when I'm trying to wake up. And since I'm trying to cut down the coffee tea has been  my savior. 

Get it here !

Coach Clutch.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

I don't even know if this can be called a clutch. It's just a little bag that I've been carrying around non-stop. It's such a nice alternative to the huge bags I've been used to and since my back has been killing me lately lighter/smaller purses are the way to go for me. 

This one only can only fit my phone, money and my keys so I usually bring it inside my normal bag and when I need to get out of the car a leave the big one and just bring this with me. 

Get it here !

 Wine Colored Jeans.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

These pants were already featured on a OOTD post so if you want to know how I styled then just check it out here. When I first got them I wasn't quite sure if I was going to get a lot of use out of them but I was totally wrong. They go with everything. White, gray, black, striped, dark green, floral.. They became such a staple in my closet that I literally wear them at least one a week to go to class. If I could I'd wear them everyday but I don't want to be that girl.. (who wears the same clothes everyday..).

Similar here

 Lippies.

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites


I've been used these two colors everyday. They are the ones that I keep in my bag and keep reapplying throughout the day because they're so comfortable and easy to apply. And don't ask me why I've been so obsessed with the berry shades..  



Get it here and here ! 


What are your favorites ?!

So these are my favorites for the month of September and I hope you guys enjoyed them. I'm not quite sure if I'm late or not with this post but I figured it was best to post it anyway.

Thanks so much for reading !

Letmecrossover_blog_tea_michele_mattos_boots_brown_spiked_wine_burgundy_fall_jeans_favorites

20 comments:

  1. Those boost are great - I need to get myself some more fashion boots, the ones I have have holes in so aren't waterproof at all any more! Love the shade of those jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel ! But if you're looking for good waterproof boots I wouldn't recommend those because although they feel very well made I'm not sure they're waterproof ! :)

      Delete
  2. That eye palette is gorgeous, love all the shades!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and bag - gorgeous!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michele! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I found you:-) My favorite is the jeans.... OMG! That color! Love it! Since I am from Florida, my next favorite are the boots! they are super cute:-) Thanks for sharing all this goodies! XOXO

    Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jeannette ! Thanks for stopping by and I'm so happy you enjoyed the post ! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the couch pouch

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heym Shalay !

      Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoyed the post ! :)

      Delete
  6. Great post, those boots look amazing!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janneke ! :)

      I'm happy you enjoyed it !

      Delete
  7. Like everyone, it seems, I am in love with those boots! Ha ha! I've been drinking a ton of tea lately, too. I've been going for a lot of peppermint tea this month.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! :) Your blog is so-so stlylish. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back. Thank your, I hope you enjoy my blog. Have a great day:) xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Livia ! I'm gonna check out your blog right now ! :)

      Delete
  9. Wow those Boots are gorgeous!!! Love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love Brown Boots, they look very nice.
    xo
    clarice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...