pages

October 7, 2014

What's In My Bag.

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_what_in_my_bag_fashion_steave_madden


Since I just switched bags and got ride off a lot of trash that was in the old one I thought a What's In My Bag post seemed appropriate. I got this bag a while ago at Ross when I was in Florida. I don't remember the exact price but if you know Ross you know that I definitely got it with a major discount so it was probably about US$30.

It has everything I'm looking for in a bag. It's big but not huge, it has different pockets inside for your phone and small items, the color is beautiful and it goes with a lot of things that I already have in my closet.

You should also read this post keeping in mind that I don't keep anything extra interesting in my bag so I'm sorry if you get a little disappointed at the end. But I did reorganize everything solely for the purpose of this post.. so if you stick around you'll be doing your good action of the day.. maybe not.. but eehh


Now, shall we take a look inside ?  


letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_what_in_my_bag_fashion_steave_madden

In the bag : 

L'Occitane Hand Cream.


I love this hand cream. It gives the right amount of moisture without making your hand feel greasy throughout the day (I haaaate that !). Another thing tha t I about this is the scent, it's in Fleur Chérie and smells so good.. definitely floral but I it does have a lot of rose in it. 

Similar here
Fossil Wallet. 

I bought this wallet the same day of the bag and I've been using it since them. I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the quality. It's not extremely bad but I was expecting more given the name of the brand and the price. It just got supper dirty very fast and the little metal parts got dark too and I was overall super careful with it. 

Similar here
Kate Spade Sunglasses.

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_what_in_my_bag_fashion_steave_madden_kate_spade


I'm completely in love with these. I styled them on my recent OOTD post and I've been wearing them almost everyday since them. They just go with everything and I love that they have a very small cat eye, making them appropriate for an everyday use. 

Similar here
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer.

For a germ freak like me Hand Sanitizer is a must. Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works and I always stock up on these when the holidays come. I also love this product, it leaves your hands smelling great all day long (seriously sometimes even if I wash it the scent doesn't come out). I get a lot of compliments on this scent and some people even think it's my perfume they're smelling. 

Want it ? Get it here
Car Keys. 

Ok, I know that everybody carries their car keys on the bag. But.. how adorable is that ET keychain ? My mom got it for the very first time we went to Disney and I was over the moon because it was the only keychain that had my name written the right way (with just one L). This little guy has a special place in my heart and I've been using it on my keys since I got my first car when I was eighteen (it sucks, here in Brazil you can only get your license with 18).  

In the makeup bag : 

EOS Lip Balm.

My all time favorite lip balm and it's sometimes the only thing that can save my lips when the weather is really dry. This one is in Raspberry Pomegranate and I love it. It's super hydrating and I highly recommend it.   

Want it ? Get it here
MAC's Studio Fix.

These next four products were all featured on my Everyday Makeup post so if you'd like see how I use you can check over there. I've talked so much about this powder already.. what can I say more ? I love it, I use it everyday and I can't live without it. 

Want it ? Get it here
Mini Brush 

I got this little adorable brush at H&M. I'm not sure they still sell it there but it's not anything special. I just needed a small brush to use it on my bag and this one does the job and it was incredibly cheap. 

Similar here
MAC Concealer 

This concealer is really great but not for the under eye area because it's very thick so it'll crease like crazy if you don't set it with powder. 

Want it ? Get it here
Maybelline Bouncy Blush

Love this blush. At first I kind of hated it but when I got the hang of it and learned how it works best for me (applying with my fingers) I could really focus on the beautiful flush of color it leaves on your cheeks. And it takes forever to finish..  

Want it ? Get it here

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_what_in_my_bag_fashion_steave_madden_kate_spade

What's in your bag ?
Leave me your suggestions and opinions on the comments. 
I love hearing from you ! 

I hope you enjoyed this little post. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you on the one ! 

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_what_in_my_bag_fashion_steave_madden_kate_spade


5 comments:

  1. I love your purse!! Some lovely items x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma ! I'm glad you enjoyed the post ! :)

      Delete
  2. Your bag is such a pretty color. My bags all have about 400 hair ties and a million pens in them. Ha ha!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice ! And so was mine.. as I said in the post I cleaned it out just to put it on the blog ! hahahah

      Delete
  3. I love your bag and everything in it! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete