pages

November 11, 2014

Life Update and What's To Come.

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_life_update_travel_reaveling_madrid_spain
I always few super weird writing these kind of posts because I feel like no one will really give a crap about what's going on in my life but then again, this is my blog and if you come around here often and read it what I have to say sometimes I think you need a little explanation and there are also some pretty exciting news I really want to share. 

So where to begin.. 

First I have to say that I'll be extremely busy this next few weeks of November with school and whatnot so don't expect posts to come up very often but I'll still be posting. Apparently all the important exams of my life decided to happen in the same month and I'll this close (fingers positioned very close to each other) to dropping off school and become a gypsy or joining a hippy community.

Second, next Friday I've got my exam for the Certification of B2 and I'm kind of freaking out. I know I speak french well but the point is that you have to pay a very expensive fee to do it so I do not want  to waste my money and don't get the certification. If any of you have already done this test let me know in case you have any tips. 

Another thing that's been really taking it's toll on me is working out. I know it's kind of ridiculous when I put it that way but it really has. I have a pretty tight schedule throughout the week with school, french course, writing my final graduation paper and studying for all my tests so when I arrive home, around 21:00, the last thing I want to do is work out, all I want to do is eat, shower and watch The Voice. If you also have some tips to make more time and work out please let me know because I need it. 

On a more positive note, I've been really really good with eating healthy. Sometimes it gets a little hard but for the most part it's been kind of cool and easy. I've been experimenting with some new recipes, eating more fruit and discovering some healthy snacks that work for me. When things come down a little bit I'll definitely be doing more recipe posts. Get excited, people ! (or not, but I am). 

So now we've come to the most exciting update ever (at least for me) I'M GOING TO MADRID FOR NEW YEARS ! If you guys didn't know already my boyfriend has been living there for 3 or 4 months so I'll be joining him for my birthday (29 of December) and New Years. I'm super duper extremely happy about this and I'll be doing all kinds of traveling post around this trip including: some cool things to do in the city, others cities close by that you can visit and more OOTD posts (I've missed doing them) because I'm gonna have my favorite photographer back and some very cool backgrounds. Let me know which kind of posts you guys would like to see when I'm there and also when I'm preparing for the trip. 
Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_life_update_travel_reaveling_madrid_spain_quote_richer
These are my updates, guys. I hope I haven't bored you to death but I felt like it was a post the needed to be done. Since you guys started to come here on the blog more often and leaving comments  I felt like I owned you an explanation of why the posts will be getting a little more scarce, but I'll be back in full strength really soon so fear not. 

Thanks for understanding and for reading !  

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_life_update_travel_reaveling_madrid_spain_quote_richer_signature




7 comments:

  1. Oooo, good luck on all your exams, I can understand how stressful it can be. And yes to recipe posts, I love those! About going to Madrid for NY, gurrrllll, I am so jealous of you! Have fun, take lots of pictures and share it with us here please! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shireen ! You're always so nice and I really appreciate your comments. I'm really really excited about NY and I'll sure be posting a lot about it when it gets closer ! :)

      Delete
  2. Pff... I've exams over here too... good luck with them :D
    I have never been in Spain, I hope you give me finally the courage to take the plane and visit some of those places!!
    And i'ts true, i would like to see more OOTD in winter clothes too

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. good luck to you too ! Exams totally suck but we can both get trough this !
      I'm not a big fan of planes either but they are necessary.. And also, I'm glad you were enjoying my OOTDs, they're really fun to make ! :)

      Delete
  3. Omg, why do you think no one would care about this?! You're going to freaking MADRID! How on earth is that BORING?! That's AMAZING! ^^ And also that's super cool that you're being so healthy; I wish I was strong enough to do it! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you can totally do this ! It's all about finding out what works for you.. For example I know I hate lettuce and salad in general so I just make it up with some veggies and fruit ! Eating healthy doesn't need to be a struggle !
      And about Madrid I'm SUPER EXCITED and I'm gonna share everything here on the blog so we can go trough this journey together ! :)

      Delete
  4. Ugh, exams! The only advice I have for dealing with being so busy is to just keep reminding yourself that it will eventually be over. Good thing you have that excellent trip planned to look forward to!
    Also, as I'm typing this I'm sitting on my couch in my pajamas dunking Oreos into a mug of hot chocolate. SOoooooo I'd love some healthy food inspiration. I should probably get back on track in that area. Ha ha ha...
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete