pages

November 24, 2014

Links I'm Loving ! #4

Letmecrossover_michele_mattos_blog_links_I_love
Here is another installment of the Links I'm Loving. If you're new around here this is a little "series" of posts that I make usually two times a month or more (depending on the awesome stuff I find online) where I share with you guys exactly that.. the awesome stuff I find online.  



I don't know if you guys knew this about me but I'm a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift. Since she released Tears Drops On My Guitar I was hooked. So you can only imagine how excited I was to listen the new songs and let me tell you something she never disappoints. I loved every single song but Blank Space just has a special place in my heart. The music video is AMAZING and I loved how she took a negative situation (the media portraying her as a serial dater) and turned it into a hit song. 

And I'm not gonna lie.. I kinda related to the lyrics since pretty much all my ex lovers will tell you I'm insane ! (I'm kidding, or am I ?)


I found this video on 9gagTV and I thought it was so cool. Hannah Witton does a great job analyzing this stupid question that pretty much every girl asks her friends when they are getting ready to go out. From that she starts a great discussion about what the word slut really means. I don't know if everyone is going to enjoy it, but I found it extremely interesting.


I always wondered how people left the clickable link to their blogs on the comments, so I did a little reasearch and I found exactly what I needed over at Sweet Electric. Everything related to HTML for the blog you can find there and Zoe (the author) explains it so well it makes it look easy.  


This website is so cool. You just go over there and while setting up your account they will ask you to put down your interests like fashion, cooking or health for example. And then it will just make you stumble upon different websites related to your interests. I think it's such a cool idea and I find myself going there all the time. And the best part is that it's also an App !

And to all my bloggers out there you can also add your blog over there so more people will stumble upon it and you'll get more traffic. Yeeeey ! 


Yes, another traveling website that claims to find the cheapest hotel rates ever. But this one is not for the poor (not poor, on a budget) travelers like me.. This one is all about the luxury suits and honeymoon destinations. It says that it gives you 70% discount.. I can't say for sure because I haven't done my research to check but all you have to do to sign up is writing down your email address and it's a 100% free so you don't loose anything by checking it out. 

Do you have any links to share ? Are you also a T-Swift fan ? 

I hope you guys liked the links and if you'd like to see the past Links I Loved you can do so by clicking here.

Thanks so much for reading ! :)
Letmecrossover_michele_mattos_blog_links_I_love_blank_space_taylor_swift_1989





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I've been playing the Blank Space video over and over and over again for days! It's soooo good!!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete