pages

November 6, 2014

REVIEW: Kiko's Street Fashion Palettes.

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_kiko_milano_makeup_beauty_europe_brand_cosmetic
I don't think it's a secret to anybody that I love Kiko Milano products. Pretty much everything from that brand not only works for me but also blows my mind how some products like their lipstick and nail polish can be so affordable and work so well. 

I already did an extended review on all of the products that I had from Kiko brand a couple of months ago so if you'd like to check it out you can so by clicking here. If you're curious about this brand I highly recommend you checking that post because it includes prices and swatches from a lot of different products.

But the review today is going to be focused on this two new palettes. My sister got them for me as little gift from her honeymoon on Italy and you can imagine my excitement when I saw them for the first time. I already feature the "Addictive Song" palette on a previous post but, as I said, I'm gonna get into more detail today. ffa8f0


Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_kiko_milano_makeup_beauty_europe_brand_cosmetic
When I first looked at this palette I thought that the colors where beautiful not very suitable for a day to day basis. But when I started to ply around with them I came out with a very neutral look using the golden and highlight shade and just using the light blue for a pop of color on my lash line. 

The swatches don't really do it justice to the quality of the shadows (I'm not very good with swatches) but as you can see the colors are very beautiful and I think that they follow a logic.. It's like Kiko put together random shades. 

They also wear beautifully and last a good amount of time on the eye with a primer, I can't say if they last well without it 'cause I haven't tried it yet. I'm overall very very pleased with the quality and I wouldn't expect anything less from this brand.

The only downside is the fact that it's an European brand so it's a little hard for me to get my hands on the products. They really should open a store in Brazil.  


Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_kiko_milano_makeup_beauty_europe_brand_cosmetic
This is slowly becoming my everyday palette. It has more neutral shades and I just really enjoy playing with the pink and burgundy colors for a little change. The light brown is probably my favorite color because it works as a transitional shade in pretty much all the looks that I make. 

The quality and the lasting power is always amazing but I do think they will look beat with a primer. You can also see a pattern in the colors they put together here and if you're looking for a way to incorporate pink in your looks I think this is a great way to do it without looking like you used the makeup that comes with Barbie. 


Do you like Kiko products ? Have you tried any ? 
Did you like the review ?
Constructive criticism is always welcomed specially today since 
I'm not very used to doing makeup reviews. You're feedback is 
always important and I truly appreciate the comments.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you on the next one !

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_kiko_milano_makeup_beauty_europe_brand_cosmetic


7 comments:

  1. They look really good! Never heard of the brand Kiko but this sounds so interesting so I will keep an eye on them ^^
    The palette #2 has all my favorite colors, sooo pretty!

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, Kiko is pretty awesome ! :)

      Delete
  2. Gah! I'm so jealous! I have read so many great reviews on Kiko but haven't got the chance to try their products! They should have a store here too! LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you.. They really should branch out of Europe and go to Americaaa ! Comee on, Kiko !

      Delete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and earn cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...