pages

November 4, 2014

TAG: The Disney Tag.

The Disney Tag.

I think I've already mentioned a couple of times here that me and my family love pretty much everything Disney and that Disney World in Orlando, FL is our go to family trip destination. I think we've been there 8 to 9 times and we still can't get it enough. 

That being said I think you can imagine my excitement when I found out that "The Disney Tag" was a thing so I kind of feel obliged to do this and I think that if you've been a frequent visitor (thanks for being awesome) you know that I have a special place in my heart for TAGs. 

Favorite Disney Film ?

Hands down, Mulan. I know it's a weird choice and not everybody has even seen this movie but it's just perfect. When I was a little girl my mom says that I've watched this over and over again. And until now I think Mulan is such a badass princess and Captain Li Shang is cute. I also love all the songs not only in Portuguese but also in English. It's just the best movie ever.

Favorite Disney Character ?

MICKEY. I mean.. I love Mulan but Mickey is Mickey. It's one of the first things that pops in my head when I think about Disney and this little fellow will always have a special place in my heart. 

Favorite Disney Princess ?

The Disney Tag_letmecrossover_blog_disney_mulan_michele_mattos_cinderella_orlando_florida

I think I've already answered, Mulan. Even now that I'm 21 I still think that Mulan is just so inspirational, brave and a really good role model for young girls who are growing up. 

Rather Be Aurora or Cinderella ?

The Disney Tag_letmecrossover_blog_disney_mulan_michele_mattos_cinderella_orlando_florida

Cinderella. Because her castle is bigger.. 

Hercules or Tazan ?

HERCULEEEES ! Come oon, am I the only one who thinks that if Hercules was real he would be the ultimate papasito ? Those muscles dooooe !

Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?

Do you remember when Disney Chanel was good ? I sure do and I grew up watching these shows. This question got me a little torn because I'd prefer being friends with Raven and being Lizzie McGuire, specially after watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie.

Favorite Disney Song ?

This is a tough one, so I'm gonna pick three. "Under the Sea", "Part Of That World" and "Star Light, Star Bright" because who doesn't cry when they begin that last show on Disney World with that song ?

Which Disney character would be your best friend ?

The Disney Tag_letmecrossover_blog_disney_mulan_michele_mattos_cinderella_orlando_florida

Princess Elsa from Frozen because the cold never bothered her anyway..

Which Disney character would be your pet ?

The Disney Tag_letmecrossover_blog_disney_mulan_michele_mattos_cinderella_orlando_florida

Flounder. Just look at that adorable faaaace !

Have you ever been to Disneyland?

Yes I have, but I have to say I find Disney World is better. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because they're all on my dad's computer.. I went there for my fifteenth birthday and it was amazing.  

I hope you guys found this entertaining and if you're also a Disney fan you should definitely do this on your blog or just answer the questions in the comments because I'd love to read them.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow with a 
brand new post ! 

The Disney Tag_letmecrossover_blog_disney_mulan_michele_mattos_cinderella_orlando_florida











5 comments:

  1. Haha! This is such a cute tag! I love Mulan too, I personally think she's one of the more realistic character.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Flounder would be such an awesome pet!!!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulan was really one different princess.

    Vanshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right ? She's like fighting, protecting her dad and kicking some serious butt ! hahaha

      Delete