pages

November 9, 2014

The "Me Time" TAG !

letmecrossover_blog_tag_me_time_relaxing_michele_mattos
I saw this TAG on EssieButton's Channel and I thought I'd give it a try here on the blog because I love TAGs, Essie, relaxing and I really wanted to.. Do I need more reasons ? 

As you can probably tell by the title the questions are all about what you do on your free time and let me tell you something.. I really need some of that. With the end of semester coming, finals, work projects to finish and french exams just around the corner I'm about to pull my hair out.

So in honor to that I thought it'd be cool to share my answers because even though I'm super busy I always make sure to take some time for myself and just breath so I don't go crazy. 

Let's get to the questions !

What do you watch or read during me-time?

Lately I've been re watching "Full House". It's just the best show in the entire world and it's sooo funny. I also love when they show little clips of San Francisco, it's such a beautiful city and it takes me back to when I was 15 years old and spent a couple of weeks there. 

For reading I've been trying to finish "If I Stay". I have to admit that this book is letting me down a little. It has become very morbid, kind of depressing and I don't feel like the story is progressing. But I'll finish it anyway 'cause leaving a book unfinished, even if I hate it at the end I need to get to end to make sure of it. 

What do you wear during me-time? #nobra

I love that she put #nobra because it's so true. "Me time" is all about relaxing and sometimes you just need to let the girls breath. Anyway, when I'm just lounging around the house I wear my uniform.. Pajama pants, the oldest T-Shirt I have and my hair is always is bun. Ain't nobody got time for hair when they want to relax.. 

What are your me-time beauty products?

Nail polish. I don't know why but doing my nails is so relaxing to me. In the beginning of college when we were in final weeks everybody had horrible nails because no one had time to make them and I always had a perfect manicure because it was my way of relaxing and not freaking out before I went to bed. 

Current favorite nail polish? 

letmecrossover_blog_tag_me_time_relaxing_michele_mattos

I have to say Demure by Revlon. I featured it in my last Nails Of The Month post and I've been really enjoying that coral color, specially now that summer is starting here where I live. 

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 

Since I'm on a healthy kick right now because the holidays are coming and with that comes delicious food and 10.000 calories a day I'm proud to say, APPLES. I've been eating apples every time I feel the need to snack on something and tea too, blueberry tea is just amazing.

Current favorite candle?

I don't burn candles and to be honest I feel like it's a waste of money. I know it's a very popular habit between bloggers and youtubers but I just don't feel the need to buy 20 dollar candles and just watch/smell my money literally burn away. But if you like candles I'm not judging.. This blog is a judge free zone. 

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?


Yes, again with my new found healthy lifestyle (let's just see how long it lasts..) I've been going on walks a lot and hopefully this week I'll upgrade it to running. 

Would you ever go see a movie alone?


I've never done it but I think it's great if you do. We are independent women and if we want to go to the movies alone we totally should ! And sometimes you just want to watch a movie that nobody else wants to watch, so what's wrong with going by yourself ?
 
Favorite online shop?


I don't do much shopping online but when I do is mostly books so I to Amazon and for clothing and other items I go a lot to AliExpress and Oasap, which someone actually commented here on the blog that I should try and I really liked it.. thanks for the tip !
 
Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?


I think  the TAG pretty much sums up everything but I'd add something that would be blogging. Blogging is the most important activity on my free time. And that includes, of course, updating my blog but also my Twitter and  Facebook accounts, browsing around new blogs, commenting on the ones that I follow, taking pictures and editing them.. pretty much all things related to blogging. 


I tag everyone but if you don't feel like answering all the 
question just tell me on the comments this : 
What do you do on your free time ?

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one !

letmecrossover_blog_tag_me_time_relaxing_michele_mattos





3 comments:

  1. "Let the girls breath", haha so right! When I get home that is the first thing I take off, then comes the shoes and everything else ^^
    And I agree with you about candles, sure they are fine, but to put out a lot of money on them is another thing. I sometimes buy very simple inexpensive candles that has no scent, just make it a little bit cozy when someone comes over.
    This was a great post, really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls gotta breath ! hahahahaha I'm so happy you enjoyed the post, Zsuzsanna !
      I really appreciate the support ! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! #nobra is soooo true, I'm the same! It's just one of the ultimate relaxing thing to do. Recently I have been mad about candles too, there's something about it that's just instantly makes me calm.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...