pages

November 29, 2014

What Are You Grateful For ?

let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_grateful

If I'm being 100% honest here we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in my country (we do have Black Friday though) but I thought that with the holidays coming and the end of the year celebrations and all it would only be fair the slow it down a little bit and think about the things that really matter and all the amazing things that happened in our lives this year. 

Being a part of this whole "internet beauty and fashion" community we all get really caught up in the latest eye shadows and clothing trends and tend to forget what really matters in life. So today I decided to take a break from it all and just say a huuuuuge Thank You to all of you who read and follow the blog. 

I know I don't have big following base but I grateful for each and everyone of you who take the time out of your days to sit down and read all my ramblings. It means the world to me that I'm not the only one who enjoys my little space on the internet and I hope I get to interact and speak, at least, a little bit with you guys that's why I always ask you to comment so I can put at least a name to numbers I see on the Stats Page. 

Although I'm really thankful for you guys there are also a couple more things that make me feel so lucky to be alive everyday, like my family, Kitty, my boyfriend, this blog, all my amazing friends, my home, all the places I got to visit this year and the list goes on and on.

In this time of the year I get a little sentimental and emotional and I don't really know why. It's just the best season ever, we get to spend time with our families, listen to Christmas songs, everybody is happy, there is presents, no work and great food.. Put all of that together and you get an extremely happy Michele.

I'm sorry if I'm not making a lot of sense in the post but I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all of you and to remind you to always be grateful for what you have and the people that you have in your life. So just go hug your closest loved one and tell them how grateful you are for having them in your life and leave me a comment so I can personally thank you for being here and being awesome. 


What are you grateful for the most this year ?

let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_grateful_thanks_giving_thankful_be_fashion




7 comments:

  1. I am grateful for my family and just everyday in general. 3 years plus ago I had nothing but lots of hardship so I am thankful for everything I have today.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Shireen ! We should never take everyday for grated.
      Thank you so much for your support here on the blog I really appreciate it ! :)

      Delete
  2. Awh. This was a cute list and I love this season too <3 I can't wait for next week when the work will really be over. Here we don't celebrate Thanksgiving either. And at least you get Black Friday! We get no sales, nothing.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii, girl ! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm really happy you enjoyed the post ! :)

      Delete
  3. Really lovely post! xx
    fahionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth !
      I'm really happy you enjoyed this post and come back soon ! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this blog post, this year I am most grateful for my school closing down, it sound weird but that school was amazing I loved it more than anything and when it closed I was so upset, I was going from a small school to a huge one. However, this move has helped me so much I am just as happy now and I have grown up so much. Lovely blog xx
    Please go check out my blog I would love a follow
    thank you
    http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...